Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 59 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-01-2012, 04:14 AM   #581
hhmoore
Perhaps it just slipped Jerry's mind - he does have a life outside of this forum, after all....and he's made it quite clear that he's not going to screw Stu over on this.
Then again, he did promise that Jerry would have his money by the end of the month - which has passed without comment or excuse. Could it be that, having received all of the snakes back, Jerry is going to slink away without sending the rest of the money?
Yeah, I know, we're jumping too quickly; and we should give Jerry at last another week before criticizing him or making sarcastic comments.

Okay, that's enough about Jerry (sort of)....how about that Mjay? Where did he disappear to? Rich made a couple of polite, and reasonable, requests for some more pictures of those snakes he got from Jerry....and I've mentioned a few times that I had a couple of things I wanted to ask him - I've got a different question about his pictures. I don't know anything about zonata, so I was really hoping to be able to clarify this with him. Oh well, I guess I can ask Jerry if he decides to come back....or I could just post my question and let other keepers help, if it has to come to that I guess there's no real rush, though...I mean, how long have I been waiting for Mjay to come back? I'm starting to think that he's intentionally avoiding this thread....and maybe me

Old 04-01-2012, 04:18 AM   #582
hhmoore
Oops - sometimes I hate not bring able to edit....
2nd sentence should read: Then again, he did promise that STU would have his money.....

Old 04-01-2012, 11:21 AM   #583
StuTennyson
I found 4 emails from Jerry in my "spam" folder. I don't check it often but I will start. I won't go into detail what was said now but just to let everyone know he has indicated that he put 2 checks in the mail yesterday. One I can cash immediately and one post dated for Apr 14 including the paypal fee!

Old 04-01-2012, 12:49 PM   #584
Bobby O
Hallelujah#!@!

Let's hope the checks come in. Good grief, took long enough! I guess Jerry likes being all over the BOI as a bad guy approaching 40,000 views now. Hmm... I wonder if Stu had been provided "the finest in captive bred snakes coupled with a warm, unique interpersonal experience," as Jerry stated on his site. I guess Jerry's version of an unique interpersonal experience leaves much to interpretation. Hahahaa..

Old 04-01-2012, 01:46 PM   #585
JerryKruse
Bobbo,

half those views are from folks like you who have nothing better to do. What an ass you are. And yes Harald, I do have quite a number of other responsibilities outside of herps so I thank you for that consideration as you are correct.
Stu, please advise upon receipt of the checks which includes the PayPal fee. I've been meaning to post pics of the animals that i took upon receipt of them but havent been able to just yet. Been extremely busy, but will do as soon as I can. Not like it will matter, but I said I would and have just been too busy as posting photos is just wayyy down on my to-do list. Thanks...

Ol' Jer.

Old 04-01-2012, 02:52 PM   #586
Bobby O
Thumbs down Buyer Beware Jerry Kruse....

But fortunately old Jer', the other half who view this are prolly future customers of yours that hopefully won't get Krused like poor Stu'. Back to your immature name calling again huh? See you learnt alot from this thread. Why don't you go back and hide out at the other site where you have your moderator buddies protecting you?

And God said, "Let there be zonata disease for all to ponder..."

Old 04-01-2012, 02:59 PM   #587
rattler
Personal attacks don't help either party involved and if anything can make it worse.

Old 04-01-2012, 03:49 PM   #588
Wilomn
Ya know, jer, one thing your immaturity and vengefulness that you may not have considered is what those who have yet to come into this hobby will think when they stumble across threads like this one.

You mentioned that you had procreated at least once and implied that said offspring was still young. I'm assuming too young to be reading this thread.

That's going to change, ol jer. Someday jer jr. is going to do a quick search on his old man's name, since I'm guessing you won't be around for much of his growing up, being the stand up guy you've proven yourself to be so far, and he's going to see just what people think of you and why.

There won't be any way to hide it nor explain it away. There are too many of us for you to get a reasonable person to think you're being unfairly persecuted. You're not.

Had you merely come here and said, "hey Stu (not stew, mind you), I don't have the whole balance on the 1st but I'm going to send a check for half that's good and another for the balance plus paypal that I'd like you to hold until the 15th. Sorry dude," then you wouldn't look like such a jerk, such a vindictive petty jerk.

But you didn't. So you do. I'm sure there's a bleeding heart out there who will give you a chance somewhere down the line. Hopefully if you run afoul your own self again, you'll hearken back to this thread and recall the lesson.

Old 04-01-2012, 06:37 PM   #589
DISCERN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
Ya know, jer, one thing your immaturity and vengefulness that you may not have considered is what those who have yet to come into this hobby will think when they stumble across threads like this one.

You mentioned that you had procreated at least once and implied that said offspring was still young. I'm assuming too young to be reading this thread.

That's going to change, ol jer. Someday jer jr. is going to do a quick search on his old man's name, since I'm guessing you won't be around for much of his growing up, being the stand up guy you've proven yourself to be so far, and he's going to see just what people think of you and why.

There won't be any way to hide it nor explain it away. There are too many of us for you to get a reasonable person to think you're being unfairly persecuted. You're not.

Had you merely come here and said, "hey Stu (not stew, mind you), I don't have the whole balance on the 1st but I'm going to send a check for half that's good and another for the balance plus paypal that I'd like you to hold until the 15th. Sorry dude," then you wouldn't look like such a jerk, such a vindictive petty jerk.

But you didn't. So you do. I'm sure there's a bleeding heart out there who will give you a chance somewhere down the line. Hopefully if you run afoul your own self again, you'll hearken back to this thread and recall the lesson.
Wes,

I will go out and say that you are one of the main reasons this thread is at the Romper Room level it is at, at times. Seriously. How old are you?

Any detail of anything being said, you come in on here and comment and make these huge posts, overdoing any and all comments.

This latest thing with saying, " Someday jer jr. is going to do a quick search on his old man's name, since I'm guessing you won't be around for much of his growing up,.." is just way outta line, son. You are guessing ( assuming ) Jerry won't be around for much of his son's growing up? Where in God's name did that come from?

You are stating he is not going to be around for his son because of some snake deal that didn't go the way both parties involved?? HA HA!! Again, another post that proves that there are those out there that abuse the BOI, with thoughtless posts. That literally makes no sense.

You really need to find something to do with your time. I myself just wasted 40 seconds typing this out of course, but hey, I had to call out a keyboard commando making an assumption on a subject he has no knowledge of.

Grow up Wes.

Old 04-01-2012, 08:00 PM   #590
rattler
Thumbs down

Well said. Involving a mans family is crossing the line.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!