The New England Reptile Expo, more.. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-22-2005, 12:13 PM   #1
PoohBear03031
The New England Reptile Expo, more..

Hi, I was just wondering if anybody else on here attends it?

Old 10-22-2005, 12:54 PM   #2
nuttzo420
i usually gp twice a year but i just got out of work now and i missed it.
but i gave my friend $ to get me a leo from u.s.a. today so im waiting to find out if he got one for me. i got to the one in seabrook in jan. to.

Old 10-22-2005, 08:44 PM   #3
Greg Riso
Talking I Always Go

Hi Amanda. I always look forward to it since it's so close by (about 20 minutes away from me). I may be doing my first show as a vendor there in the Spring and possibly the White Plains show as well if tables open up. I go to the Seabrook show also but that's a bit to small for my liking. I'm not sure what type of animals you're into but I can't wait to bring my boas there. I listened to one guy talking to a vendor today that wanted to buy a boa that didn't get to big. The salesman proceeded to sell him a Colombian saying it would only get about 7.5 feet! To me that's pretty good size and requires a large cage and at least jumbo rats as an adult. I stood there knowing I have a full litter of hypo and normal Sonorans ready to go that won't get more than 5' and would be perfect for this person. I bit my toungue because it wouldn't have been right for me to step in and steal the sale. I am really looking forward to selling at the show and meeting/making new friends there. It should be very exciting! Hope to see you there sometime.

Old 10-22-2005, 09:06 PM   #4
nicolai
I just check mapquest and it said "Total Est. Time: 5 hours, 40 minutes Total Est. Distance: 315.30 miles" so that is a little to far for me to go to, Guess i will stick to the white plains,hamburg,lititz,lanacaster and MARS shows.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!