Good Guy Evan Stahl - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-15-2010, 12:54 PM   #1
MFranklin
Evan Stahl

I purchased a 2010 Female Pastel Ghost Ball Python from Evan a couple of months ago while I was deployed to Afghanistan. He was flawless during the transaction, taking care of her until I could return home. I received her in perfect condition, properly sexed, and healthy. Ten minutes after she arrived I had an email from Evan asking how she was doing. He has earned my respect and I feel completely comfortable doing business with him. I would also highly recommend him to anyone looking purchase ball pythons in the future. Thanks for the beautiful girl Evan!

Michael J. Franklin

Old 07-18-2010, 05:25 PM   #2
Thomas Jones
Evan is a good guy. Got some poss het pieds from him a few years back one proved out. The second one laid for me this year. I am betting she proves out for me as well. Good luck with your new snake.

Old 07-22-2010, 10:17 AM   #3
treeboa
I received a male spider ball python and a male pastel het ghost ball from Evan today. Both animals are healthy and gorgeous. They were professionally packed and his communication was excellent. I'd buy from Evan again in a heartbeat and probably will.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!