Bad Guy Jay from Creative Exotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-22-2011, 02:55 PM   #1
Clossalboas
Thumbs down Jay from Creative Exotics

I purchased a breeder boa package from jay back in October. I live in Ontario and he in British Columbia. I took this package on a payment plan for one month. The total was $1250 this was to include the shipping to me. He was suppose to ship on the 31st of October but didn't. He then promised to ship numerous other times but always had some excuse. So I've been waiting 2 months now and still nothing. I have demanded a refund for the past 2 weeks and nothing. Jay is nothing but a liar and a thief. He has no intentions of sending me what I paid for or returning my money. I even told him he could pay me in installments and yet still nothing. Don't deal wih him if you plan on purchasing any animals. I dealt with alot of breeders outside Ontario and this is the first time I have been taken for a fool. The other breeders always shipped on the planned date. If you want your money worth and good quily animals don't waste your time with jay. He'll let you down every time and won't give you a refund.

Old 12-22-2011, 03:04 PM   #2
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clossalboas View Post
I purchased a breeder boa package from jay back in October. I live in Ontario and he in British Columbia. I took this package on a payment plan for one month. The total was $1250 this was to include the shipping to me. He was suppose to ship on the 31st of October but didn't. He then promised to ship numerous other times but always had some excuse. So I've been waiting 2 months now and still nothing. I have demanded a refund for the past 2 weeks and nothing. Jay is nothing but a liar and a thief. He has no intentions of sending me what I paid for or returning my money. I even told him he could pay me in installments and yet still nothing. Don't deal wih him if you plan on purchasing any animals. I dealt with alot of breeders outside Ontario and this is the first time I have been taken for a fool. The other breeders always shipped on the planned date. If you want your money worth and good quily animals don't waste your time with jay. He'll let you down every time and won't give you a refund.
Emails, Paypal screenshot, something to substaniate your claims? Also, you need to informe Jay of this thread, if you haven't already.

Good luck!

Old 12-22-2011, 06:21 PM   #3
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clossalboas View Post
Very un-cool! But, becoming way to often lately! Good luck!

Old 02-07-2012, 03:17 AM   #4
Creative Exotics
Hello

So not to much to say other than I have had nothing but headaches and problems with Samantha Sinclair/Little She goes by 2 names on Reptiles Canada. PythonObssesion/Colossal Boas. She has sold many animals that have died! Heres a few emails about our transaction that I went above and beyond to help her with!

Samantha Sinclair bippy_bipp@hotmail.com

9/22/11

to me

ok wonderful. could i maybe give you a deposit and make a few payments on them? it wont be long term. i really want them and im super interested

Subject: Re: A message about your ad on Reptilescanada.com
To: bippy_bipp@hotmail.com

Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 19:26:48 +0000

creativeexotics@gmail.com

9/22/11

to Samantha

Yes you could but I would like to get them shipped out before the end of October. I don't like to ship past October. How much can you put down? I usually ask for 50% non refundable deposit but I will work with you. Your going to love them and I don't want you to miss out. So let me know how much you were thinking for the deposit and the time frame you were thinking? Thanks

Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 13:31:44 -0600

9/22/11

to me

i will need about a month or so. if thats ok with you. im getting a back pay check tomorrow and can put a fair bit down on them. likely $700ish.

Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 19:43:08 +0000

9/22/11

to Samantha

Yeah that would be great. Just shoot me an email when your going to send the money. Thanks.

Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 13:45:12 -0600

9/22/11

to me

ill need to set up online banking, but thats not hard. ill set it up at the bank tomorrow when i cash the check. so heres what i was thinking... i can give you the deposit. then pay the remaining on the 20th of october if that works for you.

Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 19:47:11 +0000

So was suppose to be payed off on the 20th

9/22/11

to Samantha

Yeah that works great for me. And once you send the final payment I will call and book the flight for you. Now I need your full name address and airport that I will be shipping too. Once I receive the deposit tomorrow I will take them off my add and mark them as sold. Your going to love them.

Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 13:49:58 -0600

9/23/11

to me

well i have some bad news... my check wasnt in the mail this morning i really want to take this group. i would hate to pass up this amazing deal and opportunity on my part. i know i havent giving you a deposit, but can you please please not sell this group until the 30th? i am very interested and i do want them. just please consider... i can give you $850-$1100 on the 30th. just please think it over. i am interested and if i had the money today like expected you would have the deposit. again please think about it. im a committed buyer. let me know what you deside.

thanks
samantha

Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 21:01:36 +0000

I should have figured it ut by this after first payment was missed!

9/30/11

to me

im going to need the email activated with online banking. i didnt get as much money as i expected... but i can still send you a chunk of the money then pay them off on the 20th.

Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 21:28:41 +0000

Then this

9/30/11

to me

oh goodness. i just checked. they sent 627 to my landlord but i have already paid him for this month. so im going to talk to him and get that money back. then i can give you $1000 lol

Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 14:38:10 +0000

9/30/11

to me

just talked to him. it goes to him in check form so he wont get it until tuesday. but i can send you $300 now. i can prolly send another $200 or so over the weekend (hopefully getting another payment for the ball pythons i sold). and i can send you the $600 early next week. does that work for you? i just want you to believe im serious. so ill send you $300 right now if you like

Subject: Re: A message about your ad on ok thsaReptilescanada.com
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 15:05:22 +0000

Ok thanksSent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 09:02:41 -0600

To: <creativeexotics@gmail.com>

Subject: RE: A message about your ad on Reptilescanada.com

oh goodness. i just checked. they sent 627 to my landlord but i have already paid him for this month. so im going to talk to him and get that money back. then i can give you $1000 lol

Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 14:38:10 +0000

Ok. How much will you be sending? ThanksSent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

I have 15 more emails were all payments were missed the final payment wasnt on the 20th of October like agreed apon it was the 26th of October which wasnt a big deal! She doesnt drive so had to try and accomidate to her for the shipment and i live over an hour from the airport. Also was trying to find 72 hour heat pack to go out of my way and ship to her door. could not locate them anywere I looked. And when i found them it would have took a week for me to recieve them.

I can post emails all night about this but i dont really think theres a need to because her actions speak for them selves! I wasnt even informed about this. She knew my terms about shipping and that i do not ship from October 31st to Mach 1st. This is my precautionay measure and is right in my terms on my website!

I do not have to lie about my animals which she does to make her self feel better. Just a huge headache, I have a business to uphold unlike her, that has no reputation to uphold.

Has sold animals in the dead of winter and had them die because there was no heat packs in the box!

This is not what i wanted to do but the truth needs to come out about her! She has screwed more than one person on more than one user name and had animals die without giving any refund....

Thanks for your time in and letting me explain i wish i could have explained earlier, and knew about this post. But i didnt even know this post was made! Thanks again

Creative Exotics
Jay Clark

Old 02-07-2012, 03:23 AM   #5
Creative Exotics
Every message was a lie from day 1 With Samantha, It Started out as $850-$1100 On the 30th of September. Only had $300 sent and was late. Than every other arranged payments were all missed! Every word that comes out of her mouth is a lie! Like i said she has 2 accounts on RC that she has screwed people on both without proper refunds.... Seriously

Creative Exotics
Jay Clark

Old 02-07-2012, 01:34 PM   #6
HighVoltageRoyals
Samantha: Please provide proof that you paid him the full amount. He is saying you only gave him $300 (which doesn't even cover his 50% non-refundable hold deposit) from what I can tell.

If you didn't pay for a full hold deposit or the full amount of the group, then I don't see where he is in the wrong here.

Old 02-07-2012, 03:21 PM   #7
Creative Exotics
She did not send the FULL amount, it was late like every other payment, but like in my terms I do not ship from October 31st to March 1st. I was going to go out of my way to ship to her but it was not good enough me trying to get the extra heat packs and the 72 hour ones for a shipment in transit for 48+ Hours.

This whole transaction has been very difficult and had alot of unprofessinal name calling and threats twards me! She knew my terms and was ok with them when she sent the deposit, that didnt even come close to the amount that was agreed apon.

Heres a little info on how she has 2 accounts on RC and is selling sick animals to people and having them die with out giving any refunds.

This is an email i sent once i seen what was going on!

8:41 AM (3 hours ago)

to Samantha

PythonObsession/Colossal Boas. You screwed your self. Your email that I have from day one are from PythonPbsession Email address and you posted on BOI on Fauna and on RC with the other name Colossal Boas.

You should really stop to think that if you were a little more respectable, didn't run your mouth (this is very unprofessional) then things would have went a lot smoother. I went out of my way to ship with Reptiles Express and I couldn't find the proper 72 hour heat packs that the shipment needed at that time.

You have already screwed people over. The only moments that are negative are from you on 2 separate accounts. And just for the record Andrew is Iceman11 lol and honestly he can say what he wants I let that kid stay at my place for free during the reptile expo, Ask anyone, my animals are top quality mite free snakes, if you learned how to speak to people instead of swearing and threatening you would get farther in life.

If you took your own advice and you payed people back that you screwed over and sent them a snake that died within 24 hours which all my are guaranteed for 48 after arrival.

Then this was sent

Samantha Little

10:44 AM (1 hour ago)

to me

Its because I switched from pythons to baos. SO SEND ME MY MONEY!

Subject: Re: Shipment
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 16:59:51 +0000

Old 02-07-2012, 03:37 PM   #8
Creative Exotics
Samantha Sinclair/Little (PythonObssesion and Colossal Boas) Is a criminal and a thief, She's had her one account deleted off RC because of having 2 accounts and selling sick animals.

This kind of thing needs to stop. I understand there will always be thiefs and crimainals in any aspect of business.

Places like this only help to uncover them! Thanks alot for everyones time and for reading this

Thanks

Creative Exotics
Jay Clark

Old 02-07-2012, 03:40 PM   #9
HighVoltageRoyals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative Exotics View Post
She did not send the FULL amount, it was late like every other payment, but like in my terms I do not ship from October 31st to March 1st. I was going to go out of my way to ship to her but it was not good enough me trying to get the extra heat packs and the 72 hour ones for a shipment in transit for 48+ Hours.

This whole transaction has been very difficult and had alot of unprofessinal name calling and threats twards me! She knew my terms and was ok with them when she sent the deposit, that didnt even come close to the amount that was agreed apon.

Heres a little info on how she has 2 accounts on RC and is selling sick animals to people and having them die with out giving any refunds.

This is an email i sent once i seen what was going on!

8:41 AM (3 hours ago)

to Samantha

PythonObsession/Colossal Boas. You screwed your self. Your email that I have from day one are from PythonPbsession Email address and you posted on BOI on Fauna and on RC with the other name Colossal Boas.

You should really stop to think that if you were a little more respectable, didn't run your mouth (this is very unprofessional) then things would have went a lot smoother. I went out of my way to ship with Reptiles Express and I couldn't find the proper 72 hour heat packs that the shipment needed at that time.

You have already screwed people over. The only moments that are negative are from you on 2 separate accounts. And just for the record Andrew is Iceman11 lol and honestly he can say what he wants I let that kid stay at my place for free during the reptile expo, Ask anyone, my animals are top quality mite free snakes, if you learned how to speak to people instead of swearing and threatening you would get farther in life.

If you took your own advice and you payed people back that you screwed over and sent them a snake that died within 24 hours which all my are guaranteed for 48 after arrival.

Then this was sent

Samantha Little

10:44 AM (1 hour ago)

to me

Its because I switched from pythons to baos. SO SEND ME MY MONEY!

Subject: Re: Shipment
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 16:59:51 +0000
I know you're really frustrated right now but until she can prove that she has given you the money (and she won't be able to if she didn't, obviously), you're still not a bad guy. This is definitely still up in the air because she has yet to prove much of anything.

So please, don't get too stressed over it. Sure, there's a "bad guy" thread about you but I've seen plenty of "bad guy" threads turn around on the OP. At this point, the ball is back in her court in terms of proving what you're saying is wrong and if she is lying about it, you have nothing to worry about. So, take a deep breath and just wait until she responds back; you really have nothing to worry about if she doesn't have any proof of payment and you are, in fact, telling the truth. Innocent until proven guilty!

Old 02-07-2012, 03:44 PM   #10
Creative Exotics
Thanks Chelsea, and i have taken a deep breath and feel much better!

Have a great day

Creative Exotics
Jay Clark

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!