Kankakee Bull Snake (Pituophis catenifer sayi) - Pair - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 10-09-2016, 07:33 PM   #1
LRDJ
Kankakee Bull Snake (Pituophis catenifer sayi) - Pair

Here is a beautiful adult pair that I got from Jordan T. Schmitt in 2015 (2012 Phil Peak Sr. stock). Downsizing to focus on other projects. Perfect in every way. I never attempt to breed them so here is a great chance for those interested. Both animals are always eager to eat so in that respect that should not be a problem. Due to their size (48 inches plus) shipping is included on the price. $375.00 shipped or Best Offer... PM with any questions.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-16-2016, 02:00 PM   #2
bluestang12
These still available?

Old 10-16-2016, 06:28 PM   #3
LRDJ
Yes....send me a pm...
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-16-2016, 07:42 PM   #4
snowflurry2
???? I sent you a pm yesterday. I thought you were going to sell them to me... :/

Old 10-16-2016, 07:55 PM   #5
LRDJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflurry2 View Post
???? I sent you a pm yesterday. I thought you were going to sell them to me... :/
I just check my other email. Please accept my apology. I just reply to your recent email.
Regards,
Orlando
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-16-2016, 09:16 PM   #6
gracie
Please, I just sent a pm. These animals were originally mine, I sold them to Jordan under the understanding he was going to keep them. Please I'd really like to buy them back, I can provide all the proof needed that they were mine. I loved these snakes and only gave them up due to personal reasons but if I can get them back I will absolutely do it

Old 10-16-2016, 09:58 PM   #7
gracie
Heres some photos of the male, his name is Tank. Its really sad for me to see them for sale, Jordan told me he wouldn't ever sell them....
Attached Images

Old 10-16-2016, 10:08 PM   #8
LRDJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoconoBlueTongues View Post
Heres some photos of the male, his name is Tank. Its really sad for me to see them for sale, Jordan told me he wouldn't ever sell them....
PM sent.....
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-17-2016, 01:21 PM   #9
gracie
They did breed successfully for me in 2014 so are all proven. Here's some of one of the two girls laying eggs, them hatching, and one of their spitfire babies :P

I'm happy they're going to a good home, and one that's ironically fairly local to me. That was my whole reason for letting them go so is as good an outcome as I can hope for.
Attached Images

Old 10-18-2016, 11:14 PM   #10
LRDJ
SOLD........SOLD.......SOLD.......
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!