Bad Guy Kameron White - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-03-2018, 04:22 PM   #191
andradespb
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcochran View Post
Enlist a trusted third-party. John sends the money to this third party. Cameron ships the lizard back to John. Third-party sends the money to Cameron after notification from John.
That's actually a good idea

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Old 01-03-2018, 05:05 PM   #192
Karma Kritters
I can't say who is the scammer here. I can say that I know for a fact how fast the temperament of a Cyclura can change especially with a juvenile. We recently received a yearling for a friend. My wife unpacked him and spent the day holding him and just hanging out with him. We delivered him to my friend who has never been able to do much with him due to his flighty nature and biting. With him that is. These are wild animals not domesticated ones. Personally I would never let a two year old play with them. Sorry for the somewhat off topic reply but the whole temperament issue is just crazy. Shipping causes stress, a new enclosure causes stress, and who knows what other factors could be at play.

Old 01-03-2018, 05:17 PM   #193
kw18
So let me repeat my several pages of unorganized mssgs and evidence here for everyone.

Yes I came like an ahole when I first seen this post tyjohn made “bad guy kameron” it was 2 days after Christmas I think and it had me furious. I’ve acknowledged I could have handled the situation a little better but I feel I have every right to be upset here.

Next, I do have several iggys tyjohn LEWISI to be exact .... I also have pictures of the (2) and only (2) yearlings I have (both received from pat brown in az) I have posted pictures of only 1 and that’s my 2016 female from pat (my 2nd being a male I bought from him in 2016) *** now I decide to show these pictures as another memeber pointed out how MY female looked almost identical to The Male Anders you posted for sale... which he even stated back on page idk 11. THIS is EXACTLY why I bought your animal because the chevrons on the back looked Exactly like my female! I have LABLED all my pictures with her 2016 female pat brown so there was no confusion. So please my friend do don’t try and trick the public once again like you did by bashing me and starting a BOi thread LABLED “bad guy kameron” and posted all my info (hopefully a moderator pulls that please)
The several other lewisi I have are all babies (2) bought here off fauna in the last month and everyone can go back and check the listings and see I’ve left feedback for sellers as there iggys were Just as Pictured!

the picture I sent you via email RIGHT after unboxing is the same iguana in every other page I’ve posted. I simply took better picture for EVERYONE to see!

Last, People all respect went out the window for this guy when after looking at the for sale add pictures Tyjohn posted and the iguana I had in hand back and forth TRIPPING out why he just didn’t look the same (not to mention he’s much smaller) I have stated multiple times this is MY fault for dealing with his guy for a second time! (First Time was 2016 deals by on a Copper offspring from ty Park) to tyjohn credit neither of us could seem to get on the same page for a good shipping date, well after a week of last contact he emails me to tell me The Cooper male has been sold . I ask for my money back and he Says nope.
So I have to go to PayPal and luckily I got an invoice from him then and after a month PayPal refunded my money! Oh and tyjohn even posted a fake shipping slip to PayPal to try and get PayPal to believe he shipped the animal ( this was in 2016 and I did post screenshots of these emails in idk page 7 of this thread) only to show everyone why I don’t trust this guys and why I tried getting ALL of my money back before I would ship back!

Notice tyjohn just keeps bashing me and the way I handled the situation PEOPLE idc how you feel I should have handled it! The guy is a punk and I handled it accordingly! He tried ripping me twice now! So please believe the guy who keeps his “PRIZE” iguana in a 12x24 fish tank, please keep him on your A+ seller list whatever. The fact here is this is a different Lewisi and I think everyone here sees that NOW TYJOHN so my job is done here !

Anyone who wants more pictures I would love to tarnish this guys reputation even more so please ask away. If you all would like me to repost screenshots of my purchases and picture I have off my (2) 2016 Lewisi to prove whatever it is TYJOhN is insinuating against me I would be happy to do so.

And to all who think I should send this guy his iggy back WITHOUT my full refund PLEASE feel free to and in begging you PLEASE put your money where your mouth is �� if you trust this guys so much PUT up 900$ of your own and I’ll send this guy back tonight!!! If not then I’m done here. Either he refunds me and I’ll gladly send the iggy back and go about my life. I have no desire to tarnish my reputation as I plan to sell and breed these guys for profit and conservation! Lewisi are by far my herp love. Or as someone else suggested if the majority here has a TRUsTed 3rd party... game on let’s end it now.

P.s. I put Money on it tyjohn doesn’t want to go through with a fair return because he knows he’s been caught and he doesn’t want to lose the 800$ of mine he still holds.

Old 01-03-2018, 05:33 PM   #194
kw18
I don't think I've explained as well as I could. I will try to clarify.

Tyjohn would not sell me the animal unless I paid using PayPal "friends and family" meaning no-fee. That's why I'm worried about sending it back with no recourse on my end.

I'm defensive because I feel like I'm being attacked. What kind of business publicly posts smear threads about their own customers, whether difficult or not?

Old 01-03-2018, 05:35 PM   #195
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kw18 View Post
I don't think I've explained as well as I could. I will try to clarify.

Tyjohn would not sell me the animal unless I paid using PayPal "friends and family" meaning no-fee. That's why I'm worried about sending it back with no recourse on my end.

I'm defensive because I feel like I'm being attacked. What kind of business publicly posts smear threads about their own customers, whether difficult or not?
Do you have screenshots of him telling you Friends and Family for PayPal only?

Old 01-03-2018, 05:38 PM   #196
kw18
And please don’t question my Fathering skills that’s about as low as I’ve seen this thread get for the last time ( keep this on topic) . I have all my iggys since 2months old and they are all puppy tame. Eat right out of mine and my daughters hand NEVER has any of my lewisi bit or accidentally but when eating out of our hands. I spend countless hours with my lewisi just as many others do. Ty Park has thousands and by far he even states cyclura lewisi are the most tame.

Old 01-03-2018, 05:45 PM   #197
andradespb
This argument is a endless piss-wagon. *Smacks face*

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Old 01-03-2018, 05:46 PM   #198
kw18
I believe I posted all this several pages ago but here we go again
Attached Images

Old 01-03-2018, 05:48 PM   #199
kw18
Here the mssg before
Attached Images

Old 01-03-2018, 05:52 PM   #200
tyjohnko
And again Kameron White is lying that i told him to send payment that way.

he was the one trying to get the iguana cheeper than my ad's price and offer me the discreated paypal way . This is email as evidence. pay attention to day and times , and Kameron White if you have any email that i told you to send me paypal discreated way before you offer me , than you more than welcome to post your pitcures . stop keep lying about everything.

You was the one offer me that deal and now you tell everyone that i told you to send you payment without invoice. Can you stop lying at all ?
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!