For Sale Enclosure - 3 Vivs in 1 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 09-04-2018, 01:18 AM   #1
AnimalHandler3
Enclosure - 3 Vivs in 1

Just finished building this enclosure in my free time and really have no use for it - So I am selling it to make room to start on my next. This is 3 separate enclosures in one! Each indivdual vivarium measures 36 x 12 x12 and the unit stands 43" tall and is on wheels for easy relocation - GREAT FOR SMALLER REPTILES such as Hognose, Kenyan Sand Boas, most Corn snakes, Geckos, some Skinks just to name a few.

The enclosure interior is completely water proof and will hold humidity well. Unit comes with 6" FlexWatt heat tape running down the back and thermostat (probe is in top viv - but measured each sesperately with digital thermometer against thermostat and all read close to the same). Each unit has locks, vents with a mesh screening on the back for extra precaution (see pics), LED lights (remote operated), and light bulb fixtures. - either for UV bulb or extra heat (male end on the backside of the encloser attaches to extenation cord). Front glass panels slides up and in for easy access and cleaning. Can be used with cage carpet or removable (Velcro) 2" wooden panel (see pics) for substrate.

I'm pretty sure I covered everything but if you have and additional queations please feel free to shoot me a message. Would like $250 for it but, any reasonable offer will be accepted.

Local pick-up only

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!