For Sale RARE SAVANNAH MONITOR - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2009, 08:08 PM   #41
TailsWithScales
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernsburns View Post
wait what do mean there hasnt been a true savannah breeder in the u.s for 2 years
im sorry but that bs i know a few breeders out here that breed them
Ravi used to breed Savannah but he stopped at least four years ago. There was another gentleman, Jeremy I believe was his name produced a few clutches but sold off his hatchlings and /or breeding stock at least a year and a half ago maybe two years. Both of them showed PROOF of producing. Proof meaning copulation between pairs, female ovulation, eggs laid including weights with photos of veining, and the resulting pipping babies with weights on the hatchlings.
No others have provided true proof anywhere close to that except a photo tiny hatchling in an add saying it's captive bred born.

Captive born IS NOT the same as a true captive bred animal.

So as someone else said. Proof please.

Old 09-14-2009, 05:18 AM   #42
strictly_lizards
trade you for a 2 black and gold tegu baby . for both monitors .

email me if interested .

mafia_0123@yahoo.com

Old 09-14-2009, 10:32 PM   #43
twillis10
not rare

Most savannahs that are taken good care of look like that. ive even gotten one that looked like the darker one and after a few months looked like the better one.

Old 09-14-2009, 10:33 PM   #44
sincitydragons
just to warn you, I talked to the last person who was going to trade for this monitor and she said she was sent a plain grey sav so she sent it back, keep in mind this is only here say but still something to think about, also.... there is absolutely nothing rare about this sav in any way shape or form.

Old 09-15-2009, 01:52 AM   #45
grecostamara
Yeah, dude. I'll give ya 31 plus shipping. =D

Old 09-15-2009, 06:24 AM   #46
hhmoore
In case nobody noticed - the member that posted this ad has been banned

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread