100% & 50% Het For (yellow) Ghost, And Albino!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2004, 10:56 PM   #1
leobreeder550
100% & 50% Het For (yellow) Ghost, And Albino!!

Hello, I have available a 100 HET for yellow ghost male ball python with papers from the deal breed from T & M reptiles specializing in ball python morphs, the 50% HET for albino does not have papers, sorry but was breed from Buddy Munoz, I heard he was a very trusted breeder. This pair is 03 babies, still pretty small I feed them 2 live fuzzies a week, but you can feed them a LITTLE bit bigger. They are great, don't strike. Can work out payments like a type of lay away plan I know how tight money can be at times.

I am accepting trades for several things but will only one snake, I need money to get mice, and crix for my herps. SO here is a small list of things I would want....

I would like LOTS, of several geckos like pictus, cresteds, (no leos), and lets see what other geckos you have!!!

I would like a pair of beardies or 1 high quality, I would love to have a peer citrus female beardies I don't want males!!!

I would like breeder pairs of dumerils boas, brazilian rainbow boas, a trio of red tails, breeding pair of blood pythons, jungle carpet pythons, and just ask and maybe you will be suprized!!!

I would also like some feeders live frozen don't matter like, roaches, mice, crix, (and probably not mealies).

I will also do like half money and other half animal, or feeder and animal, or feeder and some money, or just all money. remember I will only trade one snakes, unless you want to do a trade for like $150.00 and a trade for something.

shipping will run me around $25 all prices will include shipping so no need to worry about that. Thank you.

ps: I have pics and can take more if you want!!!

From:Brent Allen email leosrule182@yahoo.com AIM albinoleodotcom
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-09-2004, 10:45 AM   #2
s6g2p
just cash

what are you looking for in just cash scott

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread