Getting my First Bull Tomorrow! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-03-2006, 09:50 PM   #1
Mooing Tricycle
Talking Getting my First Bull Tomorrow!

So i caved. i would go on all day about how i didnt want a colubrid, theyre not as interesting as the boids i love, how i just dont like them....... well now i can stick my foot in my mouth.

I saw some cool pictures of Bullsnakes one day, and got bored and looked up a bunch of info on them as well. and so from there i started to look on the classifieds. I saw Hhmoore's ad and just had to have one! ^_^

So shes on her way! and im too excited at owning my first bullsnake (not my first ever colubrid though, i kept W/C animals when i was little, if that counts of course) So this i guess, would be my first C/B Colubrid. :P

( for those that dont know already, ive got other snakes too. a few ball pythons and some irian jaya carpets as well)

This should prove to be a fun experience for sure! and im sure its only the start....

Old 10-04-2006, 02:53 AM   #2
Blue Gorgon
Anytime I think or say "Meh, I'm not into those..." of any particular kind of herp, I end up falling for one. Addictive snakes! Pituophis are awesome, my fiancee and I fell for the gopher snakes at the expo we were at recently and they've been added to our someday list.

Congrats on your new girl!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!