Hey y'all - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 07-03-2006, 06:48 PM   #1
Jim O
Hey y'all

Look what the cat dragged in...

Old 07-03-2006, 07:54 PM   #2
Wilomn
heh heh heh

Seen The Masked Rider in your adventuring Jim? He's been scarce in my neck of the woods.

Old 07-03-2006, 08:00 PM   #3
shrap
Jim O!!!!

Old 07-03-2006, 08:34 PM   #4
reptilebreeder
Green house gases are warming up the earth my A , it's obvious the earth is going through another ice age, as hell must be frozen over, or pigs are flying..............something must be askew

Old 07-03-2006, 08:36 PM   #5
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilebreeder
Green house gases are warming up the earth my A , it's obvious the earth is going through another ice age, as hell must be frozen over, or pigs are flying..............something must be askew
You saw pigs fly? Dadgummit, I've been looking for YEARS to see flying bacon and I've yet to be in the right time at the right place.

Didja get pics?

Old 07-03-2006, 08:40 PM   #6
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
heh heh heh

Seen The Masked Rider in your adventuring Jim? He's been scarce in my neck of the woods.
Scarce indeed.

LMAO

Old 07-03-2006, 08:41 PM   #7
Jim O
Thanks for the wb's guys.

Old 07-03-2006, 08:43 PM   #8
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
You saw pigs fly? Dadgummit, I've been looking for YEARS to see flying bacon and I've yet to be in the right time at the right place.

Didja get pics?
Are you kidding? Seeing you guys back, I'm afraid to go outside, so I was just hypothesizing.

Old 07-03-2006, 09:05 PM   #9
Dennis Hultman
:)

Welcome Back!

Old 07-03-2006, 09:10 PM   #10
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilebreeder
Are you kidding? Seeing you guys back, I'm afraid to go outside, so I was just hypothesizing.
That one actually had me lauging out loud in real time.

I can just imagine it, you're standing by the door, hand outstretched almost but not quite touching the round brass knob, the reflection of your palm plain against the metal, arm out but oddly, you're almost moving backwards, as if everything but your arm and the hand attached to it, were moving away from the door instead of towards it.

The conversation would be interesting as well, and I can just imagine it too. "Rich said never and he said he meant never but he's back and Jim O's back and if they're back and that was never going to happen then if I open the door there will be a God's Blessed Pink Floyd Flying pig going across the skyline. But that's impossible. Pigs don't fly. But that's impossible, Wes and Jim O were banned forever. Was that an oink? Did you hear flapping? Do I open the door, do I leave it closed. Do I open the door, do I leave it closed......"

I'd open the door and look. Flying pigs would be cool.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!