Bad Guy Blane Ranger - buyers beware - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 09-21-2016, 01:59 AM   #21
MCMB Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
It's three days later. If neither of you care about the issue enough to post facts that you say you have, you both deserve each other, and cannot blame readers who decline to side with, or do business with, either of you.
She got her money and he didn't seem to care much from the beginning. Once he finds out that these threads are permanent and actually affect business I bet he'll be back and a lot more angry .

And there's pretty much always a reason that the "victim" doesn't post messages, and thats because they're not quite so innocent as they'd like everyone to believe.

Once he loses business because of this thread we'll most likely end up seeing those messages. Just a hunch.

Old 09-21-2016, 09:05 AM   #22
Blane88
A few things:

1. I was honestly and truly was trying to help her by being flexible and meeting her - even though I have a lot going on (I AM A LAW STUDENT)
2. When the animals did not come on the expected date she had a meltdown and began accusing me of dishonesty and saying some pretty awful things about my character. I cannot control the amount of permits being processed at the CITES office - sorry. Now I am not sure where you come from, but when someone begins to treat you like a bag of dirt when you were only trying to help them, who in the right mind would go out of their way further to make that person happy? Honestly.
3. I honestly do not care whether I lose any business from you people trying to play courtroom on a forum, you all need to take a step back and reevaluate your lives because as it stands, you are sad individuals.
4. I told her on the 17th that I was going through some personal issues, such as a very bad break up and a death in the family and that she would receive her money, but I had to take care of my personal issues first. She then began to accuse me more and blah blah blah.
5. You all have already made your decision of who you believe I am as a person, so I refuse to sit here and try and make my case.

All the best

Old 09-21-2016, 09:23 AM   #23
Andy_G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blane88 View Post
A few things:

1. I was honestly and truly was trying to help her by being flexible and meeting her - even though I have a lot going on (I AM A LAW STUDENT)
2. When the animals did not come on the expected date she had a meltdown and began accusing me of dishonesty and saying some pretty awful things about my character. I cannot control the amount of permits being processed at the CITES office - sorry. Now I am not sure where you come from, but when someone begins to treat you like a bag of dirt when you were only trying to help them, who in the right mind would go out of their way further to make that person happy? Honestly.
3. I honestly do not care whether I lose any business from you people trying to play courtroom on a forum, you all need to take a step back and reevaluate your lives because as it stands, you are sad individuals.
4. I told her on the 17th that I was going through some personal issues, such as a very bad break up and a death in the family and that she would receive her money, but I had to take care of my personal issues first. She then began to accuse me more and blah blah blah.
5. You all have already made your decision of who you believe I am as a person, so I refuse to sit here and try and make my case.

All the best
Why bother posting or acknowledging anything here then? I mean she doesn't seem like she was very reasonable and it sounds like you had a lot going on, but you're looking about as shiny as a polished turd with the way you carry yourself...and then you throw a statement out such as the one I bolded above while you're here posting. Don't want to waste your time or validate this forum? Then don't and go away...can't have it both ways.

Old 09-21-2016, 09:35 AM   #24
nickolasanastasiou
As you have been told, you should get your account in order as you have been instructed to via the method that has been given to you. If you find yourself unable to do such a simple task, it might not bode well for your success as A LAW STUDENT.

Old 09-21-2016, 10:59 AM   #25
Lucille
Quote:
(I AM A LAW STUDENT)
Don't quit your day job.

Old 09-22-2016, 02:22 PM   #26
AaronSerio
Quote:
A few things:

All the best
1. Cool you were trying to help her as a nice seller. You had her money though and once you no longer were willing to help her and she didn't want to pay shipping you should refund the money.

2. Okay she may have been unreasonable here. You no longer like her or want to deal with her but yet you still have her money and she has no animals in hand. Maybe you should refund the money and be done with it?
3. Nobody cares.
4. We all go through personal issues. We all deal with things. Yes I'm sorry you had a death in the family and going through a bad break up but it doesn't mean you get to screw off. An EMT takes 3 minutes to set up and send. I'm sure you spent 3 minutes taking a dump scrolling through facebook so why not send an EMT at that time instead?
5. A law student should know that it is considered theft if someone sends money for a service/product and they don't receive it OR a refund. It doesn't take a courtroom forum to figure that one out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!