Bad Guy Justin Clark - Dozens of illegal pythons seized from (Mission) BC Home - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 02-06-2014, 09:40 PM   #91
KORBIN5895
Jay is posting as BC Arboreals now.

Old 02-07-2014, 02:14 AM   #92
Creative Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
Jay is posting as BC Arboreals now.
You are hilarious, posting false acquisitions. Do you have a life Kevin, I see you on the internet acting like a child all the time. You don't post anything useful you always post combative things.

You have that internet tough guy thing going, I think it's because you were bullied as a child.. lol. I will be coming to Toronto, and Nova Scotia this year I think we should meet up. I would love to see you act this way to my face!

And to the people who aren't like little high school girls, I would like to say I am slowly recovering from what happened. When this first happened I tried to put the blame on everyone but myself. The permits were not transferable like I was informed. There is a few others that were told the same thing that the permits are transferable. One being my friend Dieter that had the beaded lizards and gila monsters sexed at Dr Walton's vet office.

I messed up and in the end the animals all had to pay the price. This has seriously took a huge toll on me. I haven't been able to get over what happened. And the animals were my life. Here's a few pictures of the room I kept the snakes.

Back wall had a rack of 5 cages, don't have a picture though. A lot of these snake were SD and tiny so many were in racks anything larger that 5.5 feet was in cages.

Old 02-07-2014, 02:47 AM   #93
Creative Exotics
I was banned from the Canadian Reptile forum. I see they haven't banned other people who have been in recent issues with the law.

First off I see Jeremy Stone is getting many charges for illegally importing animals(Princess Diamond). So people that sell there animals and are linked to them should be blacklisted as well right? This is what was done to me, so why isn't others banned and marked as a read only. There was also a few others that have been caught with illegal animals and are still on the site.

Out of 16 of the permits for the film industry most were for the animals I had, and purchased.

http://www.reptilescanada.com/showth...lurking-in-B-C

First off is Iconic Reptiles. They are Jeremy Stones Canadian partner.

I know what I did and I will never be able to bring the animals back and they suffered death. But they did not have to die.

I really hope you all see that I am truly messed up by this, also that I am truly and deeply sorry and I know I was to blame and I was wrong for keeping these animals and not making sure they had ALL permits and documents instead of believing the permits were transferable.

The animals are irreplaceable and I don't think I will ever heal from loosing them, as this all rests on me. I just hope people can see that I do know what I did was wrong, and I am taking the steps to apologize for being selfish. No one else is to blame but me, I was taking it hard and yes I was passing the buck off to others. Yes things could have ended differently for the animals but that is a different topic all together.

Old 02-07-2014, 04:01 AM   #94
KORBIN5895
The
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative Exotics View Post
You are hilarious, posting false acquisitions. Do you have a life Kevin, I see you on the internet acting like a child all the time. You don't post anything useful you always post combative things. :shooYou have that internet tough guy thing going, I think it's because you were bullied as a child.. lol. I will be coming to Toronto, and Nova Scotia this year I think we should meet up. I would love to see you act this way to my face!

First off you are full of . If you were truly repentant and were actually taking responsibility for your actions you wouldn't be lying about changing your name.

I am going to try and attach a screen shot from the thread on snakes where I called you out. I realized that names aren't attached but i am posting this so people can see how similar your responses are. It's am amazing how you both make the assumption that A) i never add anything useful and B) I was picked on as a child.

Finally feel free to pm me when you come through to NS and i will clear my schedule.

Old 02-07-2014, 04:03 AM   #95
KORBIN5895
That didn't work so trey this.

Old 02-07-2014, 10:13 AM   #96
Creative Exotics
Kevin,

I will not stoop down to your lever, you are acting like a child simple as that. Running around posting acquisitions, your delisional. Grow up and grow a set and stop trying to run around posting BS that isn't true. It is all simply hearsay and it honestly just makes you look more and more like a child.

Make sure you clear a few weeks off you will need it.

Old 02-07-2014, 10:20 AM   #97
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative Exotics View Post
Kevin,

I will not stoop down to your lever, you are acting like a child simple as that. Running around posting acquisitions, your delisional. Grow up and grow a set and stop trying to run around posting BS that isn't true. It is all simply hearsay and it honestly just makes you look more and more like a child.

Make sure you clear a few weeks off you will need it.

Your response does not address any issues at all, the first half is merely an attack on the other person, not addressing what has been said, the second half is, more seriously, an implied threat in my opinion.

This is a business forum, not a playground. If you are arguing an issue, post facts.

Old 02-07-2014, 10:24 AM   #98
Creative Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
The

First off you are full of . If you were truly repentant and were actually taking responsibility for your actions you wouldn't be lying about changing your name.

I am going to try and attach a screen shot from the thread on snakes where I called you out. I realized that names aren't attached but i am posting this so people can see how similar your responses are. It's am amazing how you both make the assumption that A) i never add anything useful and B) I was picked on as a child.

Finally feel free to pm me when you come through to NS and i will clear my schedule.

An your the one full of Kevin.

You talk to people and call them out like you know them. You don't know me bud, but I know you and a few people have told me about you Mr. Keller.

Old 02-07-2014, 10:28 AM   #99
Creative Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Your response does not address any issues at all, the first half is merely an attack on the other person, not addressing what has been said, the second half is, more seriously, an implied threat in my opinion.

This is a business forum, not a playground. If you are arguing an issue, post facts.
The fact is Kevin is acting like a child posting acquisitions. Simple as that he is posting useless posts for no good reason just to bring up an old tread.

Grow up stop being a internet tough guy lol. It doesn't work for you.

Lucille he called me out on another post I am just agreeing to his call out.

Old 02-07-2014, 10:30 AM   #100
KORBIN5895
The words you were looking for were:

You're not your

Accusations not acquisitions.

You're welcome.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!