Bad Guy Luc McGuire (Junglarium) scam - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 12-08-2015, 06:54 PM   #1
Lacubana
Luc McGuire (Junglarium) scam

Looking to find a resolve to the current issue I have with the seller of an animal I purchased at the end of August. I was told by a friend about a caiman lizard (species I was interested in working with for some time) for sale. I was told to get into contact with Luc McGuire (Junglarium) about said animal, as he had posted the animal for sale on a Canadian reptile classifieds facebook page. I contacted him on his Junglarium page (will attach all screenshots as well as confirmation of EMT payment). I purchased the animal, and we discussed setting a shipping date for the end of September. This animal never came, and despite asking for a refund on several occassions, I was met with either no response or a request for an extension of time. I was really excited about this animal, so I did agree to several extensions as he said he had things going on, and I was trying to be understanding. This final time, 2 weeks ago, he agreed that he would send this animal out by this last Sunday (2 weeks), or he would issue me a refund ($650.00 Canadian) he has now begun to completely ignore me. I didn't want it to come to this but unfortunately he has forced me to do so. I also posted this story on the Herpetoculture feedback and Inquiry group on Facebook, Mr. McGuire joined the group just long enough to read the post and comments, did not reply, and immediately left the group. At this point I believe he never had this animal to begin with. He is a scammer. Hopefully this post gets us somewhere and he will respond and make this right.

Old 12-08-2015, 09:38 PM   #2
Lacubana
*You can find all screenshots in my gallery. Sorry for the delay*

Old 01-08-2016, 12:57 PM   #3
Andy_G
Laura, any update on the situation?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!