Bad Guy Brian Horton alias Turtle Joe and Blackflag - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 01-06-2016, 11:44 AM   #31
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianwilson83 View Post
You and this site
You mean this site? The one that had over 2,000 members visit just yesterday, and has over a million posts? The one where this thread and all of your rude shenanigans (with your full name and location, searchable on the internet) has already garnered nearly 1,000 views?

Lots of folks will read this thread, and I bet they come away with a more informed perspective of your business practices.

Old 01-07-2016, 12:50 PM   #32
AllisonLeigh
Ever since discovering the BOI I search every vendor I consider using here before proceeding.

I've been a purchaser for some very large companies and one thing I learned is pricing is only a piece of the puzzle. How a vendor treats their customers, deals with complaints, fixes mistakes, etc is as important (if not more important) than pricing.

You can think whatever you want about the site but it's not the site that will affect your business, it's your behavior and how a potential customer interprets your responses. For example, after reading how you deal with a complaint, I would never want to deal with your company. You can care, or not, it won't affect my choice whether to use you or not. I am just one of many... one of many who researches their suppliers before using them and one of many who makes decisions based on how they interpret someone's behavior.

Old 01-07-2016, 01:13 PM   #33
brianwilson83

Old 01-07-2016, 01:22 PM   #34
nickolasanastasiou
Please note that memes are not permitted in the BOI.

Please enjoy the rest of your vacation and thank you for flying with Fauna.

Old 01-07-2016, 01:40 PM   #35
Lucille
Ask yourself, if you want to go through what Rose had to go through when trying to buy a frog, and whether you want to deal with a seller who is rude and flippant about transaction issues. There are a lot of vendors out there. Why would anyone do business with Brian Horton when there are so many better alternatives?

Old 01-08-2016, 03:10 PM   #36
WebSlave
Oh wow, someone else is going to destroy FaunaClassifieds.... OH NO!! Not the briar patch!!!

Quote:
On 1/8/2016 10:19 AM, Dan wrote:
> FaunaClassifieds is populated by the most retarded a**holes on line, garbage site watch what happens to it within the next month
>
> On Jan 5, 2016 12:53 AM, FaunaClassifieds <webmaster@faunaclassifieds.com> wrote:
>> Dear WhiteSnake,
>>
>> Thanks for registering at FaunaClassifieds! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.
>>
>> All the best,
>> FaunaClassifieds

Old 01-08-2016, 03:15 PM   #37
RoseK
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Oh wow, someone else is going to destroy FaunaClassifieds.... OH NO!! Not the briar patch!!!
LMAO.

Old 01-08-2016, 06:02 PM   #38
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteSnake View Post
These forms are obviously for reclusive basement dwelling broken headed hermits
That's pretty funny, almost as funny as his cute little pm to Rich. Perhaps he hails from one of those internet places where all they do is throw poo. Perhaps he should return to an environment more to his liking.

Old 01-09-2016, 10:49 AM   #39
hhmoore
Mr Wilson - your current ban was a three day deal, automatically applied by the system due to accumulated infraction points...I suggest you wait it out - it really isn't that long. If you make another account to bypass it, you'll find yourself banned for a year.

Old 01-09-2016, 05:39 PM   #40
WebSlave
Make it permanent, please. He thinks he is cute with his emails to me, and I've had enough of this guy. He is not welcome back here, AT ALL, no matter what name he chooses to use.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!