Bad Guy Blane Ranger - buyers beware - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 
 
  Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2016, 02:57 PM   #11
AaronSerio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah627 View Post
Upon reading my post Blaine has sent me an email transfer of $200.00 which is appreciated. He has however been sending me messages for the past 20 minutes saying that he wants me to remove this post for defamation of character and telling me that I will be hearing from his lawyer. In regards to the personal issues that he mentioned, he sent me one message on Saturday September 17th at 5:56pm telling me that he did not transfer the funds that he promised two days prior because there was a death in the family. Prior to that I have no other mention via text or email referencing any personal issues.
Thanks
Nothing is considered libel, slander or defamation of character if it's true. I don't understand why people think they can do things then claim they are the victims... boggles my mind.
 
Old 09-20-2016, 03:56 PM   #12
Blane88
Yes, you caught me. No I just don't find it necessary to make this nonsense public. The fact is is that if I were to post emails and so far you would understand that I was trying to do her a favor by bringing said chameleons to the show - I was trying to be nice. When she decided to begin accusing me of being dishonest even after I had very clearly explained to her the hold up, why in the world would I go about doing anything nice for that person? Come on guys...really? And this is proof of such nonsense I have had to deal with in respect to her. By all means, post the emails! Her attitude towards people who - like myself - were trying to help her (not to mention giving her an amazing price) is completely lacking. Like I said Sarah, be more constructive and personable with your approach to people and you will go very far in life. Grow up.
 
Old 09-20-2016, 03:57 PM   #13
Blane88
And as far as legal precedence is concerned. Yes, there's plenty here.
 
Old 09-20-2016, 04:00 PM   #14
Blane88
Yes, you caught me. No I just don't find it necessary to make this nonsense public. The fact is is that if I were to post emails and so far you would understand that I was trying to do her a favor by bringing said chameleons to the show - I was trying to be nice. When she decided to begin accusing me of being dishonest even after I had very clearly explained to her the hold up, why in the world would I go about doing anything nice for that person? Come on guys...really? And this is proof of such nonsense I have had to deal with in respect to her. By all means, post the emails! Her attitude towards people who - like myself - were trying to help her (not to mention giving her an amazing price) is completely lacking. Like I said Sarah, be more constructive and personable with your approach to people and you will go very far in life. Grow up.

Oh and here is my full name since this is clearly a judicial court room...

Blane Ranger
 
Old 09-20-2016, 05:07 PM   #15
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blane88 View Post
The fact is is that if I were to post emails and so far you would understandr
Put up or shut up. If you are saying that the emails would help us understand, post them. If you don't care, then go away.
 
Old 09-20-2016, 05:08 PM   #16
The Hairy Whale
Then post the emails and prove you are right. Who cares if it makes this public, it helps a majority of us in making decisions when we want to sell or buy from the people involved.
 
Old 09-20-2016, 05:27 PM   #17
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah627 View Post
It will take some time to get all of the conversations posted.
It's three days later. If neither of you care about the issue enough to post facts that you say you have, you both deserve each other, and cannot blame readers who decline to side with, or do business with, either of you.
 
Old 09-20-2016, 09:03 PM   #18
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blane88 View Post
Yes, you caught me. No I just don't find it necessary to make this nonsense public. The fact is is that if I were to post emails and so far you would understand that I was trying to do her a favor by bringing said chameleons to the show - I was trying to be nice. When she decided to begin accusing me of being dishonest even after I had very clearly explained to her the hold up, why in the world would I go about doing anything nice for that person? Come on guys...really? And this is proof of such nonsense I have had to deal with in respect to her. By all means, post the emails! Her attitude towards people who - like myself - were trying to help her (not to mention giving her an amazing price) is completely lacking. Like I said Sarah, be more constructive and personable with your approach to people and you will go very far in life. Grow up.

Oh and here is my full name since this is clearly a judicial court room...

Blane Ranger

No use telling US your full name...I suggest you enter THAT information into your profile before any of the Mods take you to task over it...
Just saying......
 
Old 09-20-2016, 10:37 PM   #19
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
It's three days later. If neither of you care about the issue enough to post facts that you say you have, you both deserve each other, and cannot blame readers who decline to side with, or do business with, either of you.
I agree.

Both need to be avoided.
 
Old 09-20-2016, 11:15 PM   #20
Andy_G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blane88 View Post
And as far as legal precedence is concerned. Yes, there's plenty here.
Honestly...no there isn't...don't waste your time threatening people with lawyers. It makes you look petty and makes you the punchline of a bad joke...as does whining about the disclosure of your full name on a site that requires it.

Isn't this thread better suited for the CBOI?
 

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paul Kurnava is at it again buyers beware LVreptiles Board of Inquiry® 199 09-08-2012 10:20 PM
FloridaHerps.com - BUYERS BEWARE!!! MichelleR Board of Inquiry® 136 08-23-2012 10:36 PM
Buyers and Sellers BEWARE! Ghi Reptiles Board of Inquiry® 8 09-02-2004 01:11 AM
buyers beware michael fedzen!!! allthatslithers Board of Inquiry® 3 07-07-2004 07:04 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:09 AM.




Ebates Coupons and Cash Back



TESTING!
Fauna Top Sites


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.03851008 seconds with 10 queries
Content copyrighted ©2002-2014, FaunaClassifieds, LLC