For Sale ***PARTIAL COLLECTION SALE***PRICED TO GO*** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 05-21-2014, 01:08 PM   #1
Marco Huelquist
***PARTIAL COLLECTION SALE***PRICED TO GO***

A few things up front. None of the prices includes shipping. Shipping will be done through SYR and will be paid by the buyer. Discounts on multiple animals are available. TRADES ARE NOT CONSIDERED AT THIS TIME. I guarantee the health and live arrival of every animal if received in time according to shipping information. Here's the list of animals that are for sale:

FEMALES:

- 2012 Black Pastel -$350- she's a proven breeder and weighs around 1200g. She layed eggs about a month ago and is starting to feed on live small rats again.

- 2013 Pastel -$175- This girl is around 1000g and feeds on live small rats.
PICTURE WILL FOLLOW, or just request one..

- 2013 Cinnamon -$150- I produced this girl and she hatched in August last year. She weighs around 700g now and is a good eater. She feeds on live small rats.

- 2009 Normal -$125- This girl is an extremely good eater and has layed every year since i have her. She layed this year and is already back to breeding weight.she produces very nice reduced pattern offspring. Her pattern is unique.
PICTURES WILL FOLLOW, or just request one..

- 2013 Spotnose -$150- She is a mid 2013 hatchling and is also a strong feeder her weight is around 500 - 600g and she feeds on live small rats.

- 2011 Het Clown ***SOLD***

MALES:

- 2012 Firefly -$350- He's a proven breeder and weighs around 900g. This guy is really bright and feeds well on small live rats.

- 2012 Desert -$100- This male was purchased last year. He is a very clean and nicely patterned example of a desert. He weighs around 900 - 1000g and feeds on live small to medium rats.

- 2012 Spotnose -$75- This little man is very alert and is a strong feeder. He also feeds on live weaned to small rats and is in the 700 - 800g range.
PICTURE WILL FOLLOW, or just request one..

- 2012 Enchi -$100- This Enchi is banded and has really nice brown colors to him. He also is a proven breeder and weighs around 1000g feeding on live small rats.

- 2013 Super Cinnamon -$400- I produced this guy last year. He hatched in August, weighs around 450 to 500g and feeds on weaned rats. This picture is older. He gained some weight and size since then. PM me for updated pictures..

- 2012 Black Pastel -$100- This male is also a proven breeder and has a light and weird pattern i'd say and that's why i purchased him as a hatchling. He weighs around 1100g now and feeds on live small rats.

Thanks for checking in..
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!