Bad Guy Richard Williams of Clewiston FL HORRIBLE DEALINGS! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-07-2013, 11:03 PM   #1
Redfeet
Warning! Richard Williams of Clewiston FL HORRIBLE DEALINGS!

Going to keep this short and sweet because I know how these threads go here LMAO.

I met Richard thru this site. He inquired about some mammals I had for trade. We spoke on the phone a few times and he made some trade offers. During the course of these conversations he told me he knew a couple of people I know one of them being very well know in the local community and someone I personally know and have done business with on and off over the course of 20 years. I verified that he knew Richard and he said he seemed to be honest but he had a lot of "domestic problems" so don’t get into him for any actual money. I then decided to make a deal with Richard because he is semi local and I couldn’t really loose. Right? Well the first trade went rough. He claimed two of the snakes he offered weren’t ready and he didn’t feel comfortable giving them to me so I retained that part of the trade leaving me in the positive so I wasn’t worried. During this time we had discussed his interest in some other reptiles and mammals I had. He also claimed to have some snakes I was really interested in mainly a male tiger ball. I agreed to make another trade with him. The night we met upon inspection of the snakes he pulls a snake from a bag and says here your tiger. (While my hands are full with two other snakes). I quickly replied that looks like a pastel Richard! He then puts it back in the bag and walks to his truck. I finished inspecting the snakes and started to pull the "tiger" from the bag and he walks back over with his phone. Once I pull it completely out of the bag and looked at it my 9 year old son says that’s not a tiger dad. I kind of laughed and said yeah Richard looks like a pastel here! He then again walks to his truck with a puzzled look and returns with his phone displaying a picture of an actual tiger ball and states "oh my god I grabbed the wrong snake" He hands me back the pastel and asks if he can bring me the tiger tomorrow and keep the pastel for my troubles. I reluctantly agree and packed up the stuff I did get and he drove off. When I get in the truck my son asks why can’t we just go get the snake since we are half way to his place anyway? Seeing the disappointment he displayed I felt horrible because that particular snake was in fact for him. I immediately sent a text to Richard telling him I was going to head to his house and just get the snake and complete the deal. After he didn’t respond I quickly jumped on the highway and starting driving towards his town hoping to catch up to him on the way. After about 10 minutes had passed without an answer I called him twice. He finally answered on the second try. I asked him why he didn’t respond and he said he was trying to figure out where the tiger ball was. I told him I am on the road behind you I am coming to get that snake. He then replies can we just do this another day my mother has my children and its getting late. I told him no I’ve driven over an hour just finish the deal. He agreed and said to call him when I reached this store that was at the edge of his town. I said just text me your address and Ill come straight there. He said ok and hung up. Once I reached the store I called and he started giving me directions on the phone and I quickly stopped him and just said bring the snake to the store I was not going to drive any further at this point. He said he would be there in a few minutes. About 25 minutes later he finally shows up and from the look on his face I knew something was wrong. He gets out with two bags pulls a snake he claimed to be a vanilla pastel (appears to just be a pastel) adult male and hands it to my son and says you can have this snake "im sorry but the tiger isn’t at my house” and how embarrassed he is but that snake he got in trade (the pastel) he thought it was a tiger and he would give me another pair of balls he had in the other bag worth roughly 1750 dollars to hold as collateral to please give him a few days to straighten things out and apologized profusely. I accepted his collateral and my son was happy with the male he had got and I figured ok I have an adult male and the female pastel for free and other pair of snakes to hold so I felt I had the upper hand at this point and he was going to have me a tiger by the end of the week. (His exact words) Well needless to say he immediately starts offering other snakes in the next few days that I don’t want. More than a week has passed and still no tiger. I then called Richard and told him I don’t care what you get me as long as its value matches what you owe me and at this point I don’t want the tiger because his story has grown unreal by this time. (Claims of bad trades and being ripped of blah blah) Anyway I give him a list of stuff I would be interested in. He requests more time so I agree again. About another week has passed and more offers of junk. I call again and say hey Richard this has gone on long enough just return my animals and we will call this whole deal off. He then begins to tell me how his building burned down on Saturday killing all of his collection except what he had in his house. That he would call me tomorrow and tell me exactly what he was going to part with maybe he could just clear up this trade with a triple gene male ball or something good. I said ok AGAIN call me back... Well when I finally talk to him next he says he has a handful of garbage snakes. I told him no not interested lets just trade this stuff back. He literally begs me not to do that he have the black trees to his son he cant take them back to please just give him 2 more weeks he swears to god he’s going to make it worth my while. SO another two weeks have passed in this time he says he is going to get me a clown ball. I agreed that would be a great replacement. He told me he would have it the following Tuesday. Well once again when it comes Tuesday and time to pay up, guess what? No snake and another excuse of it being to cold to ship. So at this point Im about to blow a head gasket!! But I know by now im pretty much screwed and trying to get anything I can because Im sure the snakes he gave me as collateral aren’t anything other than normal balls and Ill recover what ever I can and cut my losses. So I tell him return my black trees and just give me anything worth 350 dollars. So he agrees but says he doesn’t have anything but a 500 gram female pastel and he can give me 100 cash when he gets his income tax return. I asked him what about a few other of the garbage snakes he offered previously. He said he decided not to let those go. I told him that wasn’t acceptable and obviously these snakes he gave me for collateral aren’t genuine because he hasn’t seemed the least bit concerned in getting them back. Then he stated he doesn’t care! Do what I have to do. Post on the BOI because he doesn’t care because I won’t accept anything he has offered.

That’s the story in its entirety. Don’t think I left anything out. This guy is a liar! I gave him the benefit of the doubt because he knew someone I did but since I have started asking around Im finding out everything he has told me was lies. Like how he produces 2500 rats a week but he purchases his rodents from a local breeder regularly in very very small numbers. The list goes on but not really relevant at this point and like Forrest Gump would say "that’s all I have to say about that"!

Thanks for reading, Paul Miller Jr.

Old 02-08-2013, 01:04 AM   #2
meowmeowkazoo
Do you have pictures or screenshots of your communications with him?

Old 02-08-2013, 04:47 AM   #3
RalphL2010
From my past experiences dealing with Richard Williams, he has always been true to his word. Whenever he say he will do something, he always did it, Packaging was always good and his snakes were A+ quality. But thats just from my many experiences with him. Never had a problem with the man.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:44 AM   #4
roach_75
Wow !!! Paul you have really twisted this good luck .

Old 02-08-2013, 09:58 AM   #5
Teatime
Quote:
Originally Posted by roach_75 View Post
Um, so any rebuttal?

Old 02-08-2013, 10:10 AM   #6
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by roach_75 View Post
That's it? That's all you have to say?

Old 02-08-2013, 11:27 AM   #7
Bci Joe
Richard is an honest guy, true to his word, and i've also had nothing but good dealings with him. He's new at this and has met with me on several occasions to learn more about Ball Pythons.

That Tiger in question originally came from me, and when Richard received it he didn't even know it was a Tiger, meaning, he had never seen one and didn't know how to really identify them.
He did attempt a trade with a 'Paxton Cheng' and was robbed... this was the post about that. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ghlight=2balls
The kids sent him back a pastel instead of the Tiger, and Darren Cannao ended up receiving and keeping the Tiger, even after learning about the situation, and is still trying to sell it RIGHT NOW.

The pastel vanilla came from me, I acquired it through Adam Chesla. It is legit. A pastel vanilla doesn't stand out like maybe a vanilla cream, obviously. Even I had a hard time seeing the vanilla initially, being new to vanillas.

Richard did have one or two of his biuldings burn down along with MANY balls, caging and more, including over 15-20 balls or so that I have traded him over the last few months. Mostly adult females.

Anyway, I think Richards response says alot and I doubt he will come here and waste time bickering about this.

Thanks

Old 02-08-2013, 12:03 PM   #8
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bci Joe View Post
Richard is an honest guy, true to his word, and i've also had nothing but good dealings with him. He's new at this and has met with me on several occasions to learn more about Ball Pythons.

That Tiger in question originally came from me, and when Richard received it he didn't even know it was a Tiger, meaning, he had never seen one and didn't know how to really identify them.
He did attempt a trade with a 'Paxton Cheng' and was robbed... this was the post about that. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ghlight=2balls
The kids sent him back a pastel instead of the Tiger, and Darren Cannao ended up receiving and keeping the Tiger, even after learning about the situation, and is still trying to sell it RIGHT NOW.

The pastel vanilla came from me, I acquired it through Adam Chesla. It is legit. A pastel vanilla doesn't stand out like maybe a vanilla cream, obviously. Even I had a hard time seeing the vanilla initially, being new to vanillas.

Richard did have one or two of his biuldings burn down along with MANY balls, caging and more, including over 15-20 balls or so that I have traded him over the last few months. Mostly adult females.

Anyway, I think Richards response says alot and I doubt he will come here and waste time bickering about this.

Thanks
Just so I understand,

Ricard had the tiger stolen in the other thread and was sent a pastel back instead.

Richard then tried to sell the pastel to Paul.

Of course, that didn't sit well with Paul.

You are then verifying Richard lost some snakes in a fire and that the vanilla pastel is solid because it came from you.

Does any of that really change what Paul stated?

Old 02-08-2013, 12:20 PM   #9
Redfeet
Warning!

I only have the last text I sent to him. Not the whole thread. But basically I informed him thru text that I was going to keep his collateral that I have given him more than enough time to fix this problem. He never responded so the next day I called him and he text back saying he would call me after work. Then this is what was said after that text. He never addressed any issues from the previous text where I requested his address and the genetics guarantee paperwork he was supposse to provide either.

As far as twisting anything Richard you know this is all 100 percent fact! Basically you tried to rip me off because you thought I didnt know anything about ball pythons. Secondly I suspect these Sentinels are fake because first you claimed to not know the difference between a tiger and a pastel?? and secondly then how could you ever determine a Sentinel from a normal? OH and third you only you owed me 850 dollars in trade and I even offered to take back the black trees and anything worth 350 dollars to resolve the problem and you still didnt get the deal closed to get your 2 collateral Sentinels back!!! Three breeders I know couldnt verify one to look to be genuine. As far as what you mean by good luck? Im puzzled is that your way of saying I cant do anything about what you have done? Im going to lay down a few more simple facts for you real quick. I EXPECT NOTHING from you! Our dealings are done! Ive cut my losses. Ill take my snakes I recieved including these 4 "sentinels" and go on may way. Im going to breed them out eventually and we will see what I get. I am very fortunate and dont have to live pay check to pay check and and I will never have to wait to get my tax return for 100 dollars. So this bad deal is peanuts in the grand scheme of my life! Your little scams are catching up quickly. Just like the mite infested snakes you have sent others. Delays in shippping, bad paypal transfers and stories that people stole your snakes and resold them on kingsnake or fauna. Just like that tiger. Why dont you tell the REAL TRUTH about that tiger! That you were in the process of trying to get it from Joe but didnt have anything he wanted?? Is that the real truth? The lies are compounding and you tell different people different things you cant keep up with. Lets see a pic of your burnt building or set up that you produce 2500 rodents weekly in or a picture of the racks you house your 120 breeder balls OR just one picture of the quad gene balls you claim to have??? I can keep going if you like? What about these pvc racks you are building that require no fasteners??... I bet you are waiting on your income tax to buy all this stuff right lol. Be a big boy and own up to your short comings!

Let me make a suggestion for your future Richard get it together and start building a savings account and college fund for you children instead of playing with snakes. I truly feel sorry for you that at your age you didnt have 100 dollars on hand. I hate to see you get into an accident or something, how would you feed your kids?

I've wasted enough of my time here. Be my guest and dig real hard for a spin on this thread. These are all Undeniable FACTS and Im not wasting anymore time on you or this thread.

Paul Miller Jr
Attached Images

Old 02-08-2013, 12:27 PM   #10
NIGRO51
If he knew the tiger had been stolen then why claim you had it and look surprised when it wasn't there?? Richard definitely needs to clear more than a few things up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!