Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 120 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-01-2017, 06:49 AM   #1191
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Schultz View Post
If I won a camaro and was offered a land rover instead, I would not complain
no offense meant but then I would think you would be just plain stupid for letting them off the hook, nothing to do with still getting "something".
its all about the terms which were clear as day and Park plain outright violated them and is only where he and the ircf are now because of his greed and arrogance, not the ops.........

Old 04-01-2017, 04:46 PM   #1192
Mister Internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Schultz View Post
If I won a camaro and was offered a land rover instead, I would not complain
This might be almost the silliest thing written yet in this thread. A Camaro bases at ~$25K and a Land Rover bases at around $85K. At least, the "Land Rover" model most people think of when you say "Land Rover" ... the Discovery Sport bases at $35K, but that's hardly what "Land Rover" means to most people who know what's up. EVEN SO, you have to put up a bare bones economy Land Rover against a loaded Camaro to even start to have your proposition make sense.

She won a Camaro, and was told that she would've gotten a Land Rover if she hadn't "been so greedy", i.e. wanted what she won fairly. As it stands, she has nothing, because she refused a payoff which was not in accordance with the terms of the raffle. Come on.

Old 04-01-2017, 06:32 PM   #1193
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Internet View Post
This might be almost the silliest thing written yet in this thread. A Camaro bases at ~$25K and a Land Rover bases at around $85K. At least, the "Land Rover" model most people think of when you say "Land Rover" ... the Discovery Sport bases at $35K, but that's hardly what "Land Rover" means to most people who know what's up. EVEN SO, you have to put up a bare bones economy Land Rover against a loaded Camaro to even start to have your proposition make sense.

She won a Camaro, and was told that she would've gotten a Land Rover if she hadn't "been so greedy", i.e. wanted what she won fairly. As it stands, she has nothing, because she refused a payoff which was not in accordance with the terms of the raffle. Come on.
Tom
Quite off topic but tbh you would have to pay ME $85k to take a junk Land Rover.....I come from Blighty where they USED to be built and what a load of old smelly stuff they really are
Had my 2010 Camaro 2SS since new and still puts a smile on my face every day

But yes it was a pretty silly statement regardless....

Old 04-01-2017, 07:56 PM   #1194
Chris Kennard
What's the topic of this thread?

Old 04-01-2017, 08:32 PM   #1195
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
What he said.

Warning: Stay on topic, please.

Old 04-02-2017, 07:23 AM   #1196
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
think you can quite clearly see and read that I acknowledge it was "off topic" before I posted
just saying........

Old 04-02-2017, 08:55 PM   #1197
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
think you can quite clearly see and read that I acknowledge it was "off topic" before I posted
just saying........
Thanks for clarifying that. The statement I made didn't include any specific names. You're the only one who responded. And for what's worth, I'd say you're an asset here. Truth is, "seasoned" scammers are usually cloak and dagger (quiet). Right in you're face, yet can't seeum'.

Old 04-03-2017, 12:06 PM   #1198
JimM
t's unbelievable that 120 pages have been written about something that should have had one page ... maybe.

Michelle won a lottery / drawing and she was denied her prize. Done. WTH is left to say ?

I hope it gets resolved before court .... the court system isn't honest either in many cases.

Old 04-03-2017, 03:04 PM   #1199
Sugarhedgie
I agree
Ty park has said publicly that he offered me the t+ tegu on several occasions and in here on his comment #77 he said "when I decided to give her a purple tegu I didn't communicate that with her because I wanted to see what kind of person she was and she was greedy till the end"

In here I asked him and his "lawyer" (from the same ip Address, possibly ty himself) a few times if he would like to settle this and give me the tegu? He obviously didn't answer, because IMO he didn't have any intentions on ever giving it to me.

Trust me I wish the IRCF and ty would do the right thing and we didn't have to go to court but it doesn't look like the will be happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post
t's unbelievable that 120 pages have been written about something that should have had one page ... maybe.

Michelle won a lottery / drawing and she was denied her prize. Done. WTH is left to say ?

I hope it gets resolved before court .... the court system isn't honest either in many cases.

Old 04-03-2017, 03:20 PM   #1200
DLenaRuth999s
If the court finds in your favor, make sure your lawyer appeals to the court to have his fees (or part of his fees at least) paid by Ty instead of you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu