Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 125 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-06-2017, 11:31 AM   #1241
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
April post 36, Ty says "Ok, I'l send u one I produced ok"

Post 41 & 42
Ty says "you will get a albino like the one on the photo" The photo he is talking about is the photo of the original raffle with a purple tiger.

This whole post has turned into the Michelle stalks Ty Park post. This is just sad.
the raffle photo was a t- and he had already admitted he didnt produce any and he couldnt even get any

he has me blocked so i cant seee his page

Old 04-06-2017, 11:41 AM   #1242
AllisonLeigh
The facts have been explained over and over again, FresnoTortoise has chosen to ignore them over and over again. I believe he posts his inaccurate summary of the events in hopes that people won't look too closely and see he's just posting disinformation. Either that or he actually believes what he is posting, but I'm leaning more towards it being intentional misdirection than a lack of comprehension or ignorance. I suppose you have to resort to those kind of tactics when you don't have facts on your side.

Old 04-06-2017, 12:27 PM   #1243
Lucille
It is also possible that he is being paid to post disinformation. Even for a minion, he stands out in his support of Ty's bad choices.

Old 04-06-2017, 01:29 PM   #1244
yeloowtang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
i was just served papers where ty is suing me for defromation in the ammount of $15,000
defamation:
Under common law, to constitute defamation, a claim must generally be false and must have been made to someone other than the person defamed. Some common law jurisdictions also distinguish between spoken defamation, called slander, and defamation in other media such as printed words or images, called libel.

or if you meant deformation: not sure this one makes sense

the action or process of changing in shape or distorting, especially through the application of pressure.
"solid rock undergoing slow deformation"
•the result of a distorting process.
"the deformation will be temporary"
first two points don't apply
•an altered form of a word, especially one used to avoid overt profanity (e.g., dang for damn ).
plural noun: deformations

either way, everyone who gets stuck in a corner tries this, so this just proves that the BOI is getting to his nerves. he's welcome to of course.
but the bottom line is, in order for this to work, the person needs to lie and spread false accusations with intent to do harm ones reputation..
SORRY Ty, you're doing this on your own, good luck with that one.

Michelle has shown all the proof, and Ty harmed himself by posting that he purposely refused to tell the winner what he was shipping. In fact , all of his actions make him look bad,
even antagonizing her by posting how much he made raffling off her lizard a second time.
then again by sending $$$ just to prove a point to the charity.
showing off more of his albino.
trying to force a refund..

I wish I was the judge on this one too.
he would get slapped with the full amount plus her expenses then that defamation for 15k would be reversed and paid by him to Michelle since all of his forum followers and Ty himself have been bullying, insulting, trying to ruin her reputation..
SEE TY, NOW THAT IS WHAT DEFAMATION IS.. exactly what your doing to her..
still amazing to see how everyone outside of the TY fan club see clearly that he's wrong..

Old 04-06-2017, 03:07 PM   #1245
Sugarhedgie
Angry shenanigans

it is going to cost me $10,000 in attorney fees and then travel expenses.

in his recent fiings he asks for attorney fees but says he is pro se??.
he also mentioned that the sm claims in ma got dismissed but again failed to say it was dismissed without prejudice at MY request.
his counterclaim in my small claims matter was dismissed WITH prejudice.
i know other states acknowledge other states rulings so i am checking into this a well

a few people here have offered to help but i dont even know how to go about that but if someone wants to set up a go fund me page that may work.

if anyone has any ideas pm me
and thank you all again for all of your support

Old 04-06-2017, 04:01 PM   #1246
Chris Kennard
In many legal arenas, you have to prove damages in a defamation case. Seems like just another intimidation tactic.

Old 04-06-2017, 05:13 PM   #1247
Lucille
Michelle

You have told the truth here, that is not defamation. You are allowed to say what is true.
I agree with Chris, this is just a (slimy) intimidation attempt. You have a lawyer, you need to update him/her. But don't let Ty and his minions get to you.

Ty is going to do whatever he can to get you to drop the case, including making legal threats, sending his minions here, etc. You did not expect that such a vile, greedy disgusting person who kept the nice lizards for himself was going to play nice?

Old 04-06-2017, 06:58 PM   #1248
JimM
Thing is , it's not someone scamming another because they want an animal they can't afford or are broke and doing it to make money like someone on another thread is doing with fake money orders. Seems like he's doing it just because he can . What a guy ...

You would think he'd have at least ONE decent friend who has some influence over him that would have talked some sense into him to do the right thing by now, instead of this despicable behavior but I guess not ... WTF ??

I would take notes on who here backs Ty Parks behavior as it wouldn't surprise me they have it in them to do the same thing down the road if / when they got a chance.

Old 04-06-2017, 10:48 PM   #1249
Donald C
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post
Thing is , it's not someone scamming another because they want an animal they can't afford or are broke and doing it to make money like someone on another thread is doing with fake money orders. Seems like he's doing it just because he can . What a guy ...

You would think he'd have at least ONE decent friend who has some influence over him that would have talked some sense into him to do the right thing by now, instead of this despicable behavior but I guess not ... WTF ??

I would take notes on who here backs Ty Parks behavior as it wouldn't surprise me they have it in them to do the same thing down the road if / when they got a chance.
Considering how he did a friend dirty on a deal, as discussed by Lynn Peterson earlier in the thread, I think Ty'd have already chased off that sort of person/friend a long, long time ago. (or blocked them from his FB page)

Old 04-06-2017, 10:56 PM   #1250
Deer
Hand the paperwork you got in the mail off to your attorney and don't sweat it, that is what you are paying um for.

You can make a gofundme and just DM folks the link who expressed a desire to contribute. When TY loses, make him pay it all and everyone gets their contributions back

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu