Caught GREEN-handed! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Mammals.

Old 02-12-2006, 05:12 AM   #1
PaulSage
Caught GREEN-handed!

Somebody was naughty...

...and here I thought the houseplants were safe when the cat left.

Old 02-12-2006, 05:15 AM   #2
Cat_72

He actually looks like he feels guilty, lmao....

WOW, has he grown!!!

Old 02-12-2006, 08:16 AM   #3
Mike Greathouse
My "Green-Handed" experience:

We've got a 10 month old 85 pound lab/golden mix (Goldador) that watched me trimming some bushes in the back yard. In fact, he did his best to help carry away the trimmings - everything's a game with a puppy.

Anyway, he spent most of the next day in the back yard with Golden Retriever enjoying the warm Florida weather, while I attended to the reptiles inside.

To my dismay, he used the time to trim the rest. He magically transformed every type of plant and bush into a tree by stripping them of anything from the ground to the height that he could reach.

When I walked out back, there he sat with a 6' branch in his mouth and tail wagging proudly displaying his accomplishment.

I'm going to have to make sure he's not around watching anytime I do any remodeling work on the house.

Old 02-12-2006, 10:27 AM   #4
PaulSage
Mike, that actually sounds like a good idea. Once the weather gets warm I should turn him loose on some of the bushes outside. I always wondered what the neighbors would think if I gave some of the greenery a "bonsai" treatment.

Cathy, he really has grown--he's up to 7.5 pounds! What's kinda odd is that it looks like his spots have faded. It's hard to tell that he's really a dapple. I had dropped him off at my mom's place one night so that she could take him to the vet for a round of shots (she gets a killer discount at the clinic in my hometown where I used to work). Anyway, she had given him a bath before his appointment, so I'm accusing her of "washing his darn spots off". heh

Old 02-12-2006, 11:23 AM   #5
Cat_72
LOL, you guys are too funny!!!!

I noticed his dappling had really faded, I had to look twice to decide if it was him or not, LOL!! But jeezzzzz, 7.5 pounds ALREADY???? What are you feeding that boy? Maybe it's the Miracle-Grow?!?! Heh.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!