Info www.flherps.com / flherps@gmail.com picture thief - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-10-2012, 12:42 PM   #1
Deborah Stewart
Exclamation www.flherps.com / flherps@gmail.com picture thief

Their site http://www.flherps.com

Their email flherps@gmail.com

Possible user name: flherps307

Youtube channel linked to their website and I doubt the 307 is just a coincidence.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SnakeMaster307

Few of the stolen pictures.

Highway

http://gallery.pethobbyist.com/data/...230017-med.JPG

Pictures of the Lithium

Original found here

http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showt...=1#post1427342

Pastel Butter

Original posted here

http://www.breedingcircle.com/photos...tghogtf275.JPG

Those are a few among others and only in the BP available list I would assume the rest in other categories are stolen as well.

Old 07-10-2012, 01:35 PM   #2
Deborah Stewart
And of course I forgot the most important, the owner of the website

Old 07-10-2012, 03:00 PM   #3
Plethora Of Pythons LLC
They seem to have a history of not caring about stealing:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hlight=flherps

Old 07-10-2012, 03:02 PM   #4
Plethora Of Pythons LLC
Sorry, just noticed it was floridaherps.com, not flherps.com. Funny how to similarly named websites have the same problems, though.

Old 07-10-2012, 08:59 PM   #5
Get Sum
??

I do not know FLHerps, nor have I heard of them. I do know Jonathan an Breeding Circle well. He is a good guy! I noticed that they are both from Miami, FL. Maybe Jonathan sold him animals or is allowing him to post his animals??? Might want to check with Jonathan first to get the scoop before stating they are stolen photos.

Old 07-10-2012, 10:41 PM   #6
Deborah Stewart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Sum View Post
I do not know FLHerps, nor have I heard of them. I do know Jonathan an Breeding Circle well. He is a good guy! I noticed that they are both from Miami, FL. Maybe Jonathan sold him animals or is allowing him to post his animals??? Might want to check with Jonathan first to get the scoop before stating they are stolen photos.
I have contacted Johnathan already and the thread still stands, this web owner IS stealing pictures and uses them to sell animals he does not own, he has stolen several pictures hosted on another forum as well, pictures that were used in one of his ads before he was banned from BP.net

Old 07-10-2012, 10:53 PM   #7
Deborah Stewart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Sum View Post
before stating they are stolen photos.
Just to clarify I never make accusations lightly I banned him from BP.net after investigating his account following some suspicious ads, I traced back the most of the original pictures did a little more research and decided to post here.

And of course this should clear any doubt

Old 07-11-2012, 10:25 AM   #8
Nirvana
So he's ... Admitting that he stole the pictures from Google Image search, and suggesting that you take it up with Google? (And then making an oblique, veiled, "I'm gonna get out my lawyer" threat" to back it up?)

... Fascinating.

Old 07-11-2012, 10:41 AM   #9
Get Sum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah Stewart View Post
Just to clarify I never make accusations lightly I banned him from BP.net after investigating his account following some suspicious ads, I traced back the most of the original pictures did a little more research and decided to post here.

And of course this should clear any doubt

Looks like you did your homework..and then some! Good job Deborah on finding another rotton apple and pointing it out to others. If less people got burned from theifs, It would make it alot easier to sell the animals we produce! Kudos

Old 07-11-2012, 12:11 PM   #10
RichsBallPythons
Its funny how they say their not liable for taking pictures from Google Image.

Them pictures arent there for people to take and use as their own. If needing to reference the picture you are to link to the picture and or give the person credit for it if allowed to use the picture.

Google indexes billions of sites a day, they can not stop sites from being indexed into the database for images. Thats on US who build websites to write scripts to exclude images from being indexed.

The guy is a real winner to think its okay to take a copyright image regardless if its found from yahoo,bing,google or on this site and use it. And say its no my fault i found it, its the sites fault that has it

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
flherps, flherps307