cabbage roll casserole - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Chuck Kimmel's "What's Cooking?" Kitchen

Notices

Chuck Kimmel's "What's Cooking?" Kitchen Whats Cooking: A cooking forum designed for fauna members to share recipes and other culinary delights with each other. Bon Appetit!

Old 07-07-2017, 05:27 PM   #1
JColt
cabbage roll casserole

Going to make this Sunday

Old 07-07-2017, 05:36 PM   #2
Lucille
I make that, my grandparents showed me how. Wonderful food.

Old 07-07-2017, 11:42 PM   #3
bcr229
I have a similar recipe but it's done in a crock pot and not as a casserole. I prefer cooking with the crock pot this time of year rather than baking, because I can set the crock pot on the back porch instead of running the oven which heats up the house and then the A/C and oven end up fighting each other.

I'll give this recipe a try this winter.

Old 07-08-2017, 02:31 PM   #4
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
I have a similar recipe but it's done in a crock pot and not as a casserole. I prefer cooking with the crock pot this time of year rather than baking, because I can set the crock pot on the back porch instead of running the oven which heats up the house and then the A/C and oven end up fighting each other.

I'll give this recipe a try this winter.
I was just discussing with wife about using the crock, lol.

Old 07-08-2017, 03:39 PM   #5
bcr229
This is also a good recipe to play with. For instance instead of using ground beef and spices, try pork sausage. I also substitute brown rice or barley for white rice.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!