Good Guy Jeff Benfer www.gartersnakemorph.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-07-2009, 10:22 AM   #1
R&TB
Jeff Benfer www.gartersnakemorph.com

On 05-24-09 I was cruising different sites looking at the corn snake classifieds. An ad for 1.1 yearling motley corns with multi hets caught my eye. The ad was posted by Jeff so I contacted him about the the pair. Jeff was very quick to respond and provided all the information and pics that I asked and then some. Jeff was very easy to work with and we quickly agreed to a price and payment was sent.
The snakes arrived on Wednesday the 27th, packed very well and looked even better then the pictures Jeff sent to me. Both have feed for me so far with out problems and the male just shed and the female just began the shed cycle. The colors are amazing and they surely will be awesome adults with great genitics.
I would not hesitate to purchase from Jeff again.

Rob Burns

Old 06-23-2009, 06:30 PM   #2
dekaybrown
Jeff Benfer www.gartersnakemorph.com

I have dealt with Jeff, and Purchased a trio of Snow garters (Thamnophis Radix)

They arrived fine, and are simply amazing.

Jeff is a real pleasure to work with.

Old 10-04-2009, 09:42 PM   #3
jeff benfer
Thanks for the kind words

Thanks guys, I just now saw this, I really appreciate it. I will always strive to have my customers be 100% satified and I will always do whatever it takes to achieve that, even if it would mean taking a total loss of money. Making money has NEVER nor will it EVER be 1st priority for me, because if I make a buck it usually goes right back into investing in this reptile hobby/industry anyway. The friendships, being a positive contributor to the reptile hobby/industry, and maintaning my name and a positive reputation, will always be 1st priorities.
I appreciate the kind words, and to recipricate, both Rob and Wayne are a pleasure to deal with.

Old 10-05-2009, 03:05 AM   #4
dekaybrown
Happy to toot your horn Jeff, you also treat the folks on my forum very well.

Old 10-06-2009, 10:31 PM   #5
Scott2
kudos

Jeff is a great guy, businessman and is very good w/ genetics. He is conscientious, goes above the call of duty when making deals and is truly interested in the welfare of the snakes (and customers) before, during and after the sale.

Scott Felzer

Old 10-07-2009, 01:14 AM   #6
jeff benfer
Thanks, I appreciate that Scott

Thanks for the kind words Scott, ditto for the professionalism you have always shown me in our business dealings, clearly your reputation in this hobby/industry proceeds you and by leading with a positive example you don't dissapoint. It's nice that we can be respectful, friendly colleagues working togather toward common goals rather than undermining competition.

Old 10-11-2009, 10:21 PM   #7
Scott2
Thanks Jeff

Thanks for the kudos Jeff.

Scott

Old 10-12-2009, 01:16 AM   #8
norse79
I'm pretty close to a neighbor of Jeff's. We live about 8 mins from each other. We've never bought from each other... yet. But I can tell by the way he is a stand up guy. When we have talked he has always been very nice, helpful, and patient with a newbie like me.

Old 10-12-2009, 12:27 PM   #9
jeff benfer
Hey Steve, hows it going?

Thanks for the kind words, and you've handled yourself in an intelligent, considerate, professional manner as well.
I think I saw you at John's table at NARBC yesterday but you guys were really busy which is definately a good thing and I was in such a hurry to try to get around and look at everything that we didn't have a chance to talk, but your more than welcome to stop down sometime and see the garter collection, and I still would like to talk pins projects with you, please give me a ring...soon

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!