Good Guy Jeff Benfer - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-03-2010, 12:03 AM   #1
sculpepper
Talking Jeff Benfer

I bought a pastel bp from Jeff. She arrived in the mail today. The transaction went very smoothly and he was very easy to work with. The snake is absolutely beautiful. Even better than her pic. Very highly recommend doing business with Jeff.

Old 02-03-2010, 07:36 AM   #2
hhmoore
In the mail??

Old 02-04-2010, 02:23 PM   #3
jeff benfer
The animal was sent via Fedex Priority Overnight garanteed by 10:30 am, some people just say "in the mail", but thats not litterally what she meant. "Come on man"

Old 02-04-2010, 07:54 PM   #4
sculpepper
Apparently I did not make myself clear. I appologize for the misunderstanding. She came through Fedex.

Old 08-31-2010, 04:53 PM   #5
scratchypen
Jeff bought a pair of het red ball pythons from me. He was wonderful to do business with and helpful. A+++++ customer!

Thanks
Shantel Calvneau

Old 09-05-2010, 12:37 AM   #6
jeff benfer
Thanks Shantel,
Shantel provided a genetics garentee on the pair of het red axanthics that I purchased from her and assured me that if they turn out to not be het red axanthics that she would make it right which is very assuring as they are a subtle tricky morph that do not look dramatically different than normals. Hopefully they will prove out in a couple of years and the garentee won't be needed but it is nice to have to fall back onto, it's nice doing business with sellers who stand behind what they are selling long after the sale.
Thanks again Shantel

Old 06-13-2011, 07:03 PM   #7
Ophidiophile
Awesome!

It's been a while since anyone has posted about Jeff so I thought I'd add a 'good guy' (or maybe more accurately a 'great snake') post about him. Bought a truly outstanding proven adult male cinnamon ball python from him a few months back. Jeff was a pleasure to do business with, represented the animal accurately (though it was even better in person than I expected) and packed the animal so well that it was just the right temp right out of the box. Overall it was a fantastic experience and Jeff is an A+ seller in my book!

Old 06-13-2011, 07:26 PM   #8
jeff benfer
Thanks David I appreciate that, hope that cinni male does as good a job for you as he did for me, he is a real stud.

Old 07-08-2011, 01:22 PM   #9
Necoco
Thumbs up

I know this thread is a bit old i have agree. I just recently got a male red sided garter from him and the little guy is doing great~

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!