For Sale CBB Adult Male Veiled and Setup $75 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 04-15-2018, 12:48 PM   #1
CharlesV
CBB Adult Male Veiled and Setup $75

I've had this chameleon (Leaf Erikson) for about 2.5 years now, he was purchased from Fl Chams at a ~3 months old in December of 2015. I'll be moving in the near future, and he unfortunately won't be able to come with me.

He is in good health, is a good eater, and will eat out of your hand if he's in a good mood. He generally does not like being handled, so he's only been handled for cage transfers, or for vet trips. Along with him, I am including his cage, misting system, vitamin supplements, plants, lighting, and all furniture.

Hardware:
The cage is a 24" x 24" x 48" screen cage, with dragon ledges and attached grapevine/dowels. The cage is on a Marineland 90g cube aquarium stand, with some contact paper applied. The bottom of the cage is drilled with a drainpipe installed, which drains into a 5gal bucket under the cage.

The MistKing mister is connected to another 5 gal bucket under the cage, and has two nozzles installed in the top of the cage. Digital timer included, and I'll throw in spare nozzles and some spare hose I have around.

The lighting includes a dome lamp with a heat lamp, and a 4x24" T5HO fixture with one UVB bulb (due to be changed in a month or so) and 3 plant lights. Two spare UVB T5 bulbs are included.

The cage furniture includes the grapevine, biovine, dowels, and bird ladder along with the plants, and the stand the ficus is on to keep it elevated.

Included vitamin supplements are Repashy Calcium Plus as a multi-vitamin and Zoomed Repti Calcium (with and without Vit D).

Everything for $75, which I know is cheap, but I'm more interested in finding him a good home with a capable keeper than I am in making money.

My zip code is 07066. If you're within 2 hours, I'm willing to deliver him and all of his equipment to you. If you're further away than that, I'm willing to meet you halfway. I've never shipped a reptile before, so I would really prefer to not do that.

Feel free to contact me with any question.

Pictures:
Leaf-4

Leaf-2

Leaf-7

Leaf-6

Leaf-3

Leaf-1
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-15-2018, 05:57 PM   #2
DYNOBOTZ
He has some eye issues, possibly lacking vitamin A.

Old 04-15-2018, 06:16 PM   #3
CharlesV
Quote:
Originally Posted by DYNOBOTZ View Post
He has some eye issues, possibly lacking vitamin A.
That's what the vet thought as well. I brought him in a few weeks ago to have them looked at because they looked a bit off to me. I switched him over from hepivite to the Repashy at the vet's suggestion, because she'd seen other chams end up Vit A deficiency due to lack of retinol, and poor conversion of other carotenoids to retinol.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-15-2018, 06:19 PM   #4
DYNOBOTZ
👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽🙂🙂

Old 04-16-2018, 10:52 PM   #5
CharlesV
Pending.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-17-2018, 06:58 AM   #6
69turtleman
Interested in the cage and set up if u find anyone that just wants the Cham I live about an hour away