Rescues In Cali Need Homes!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 12-01-2010, 02:51 PM   #1
kkreptiles
Rescues In Cali Need Homes!!!

There are two animals that a rescue group got ahold of. Normally they only rescue cats and dogs but they have a VERY large iguana that lost its tail (They got him all fixed up and vet care was taken care of and everything) and a ball python that has been with them for I believe 2 years now. They're needing homes and though I'd love to, I have no place for them at my house. Just looking to see if anyone in Cali (LA) would be interested in giving these guys a good home. I don't know the direct details since this was told by one of my professors at school who heard it on the news but she gave me a print out of the information to get ahold of the rescue. PM me if you'd like this info.

Old 12-01-2010, 09:57 PM   #2
sn8kecowboy84
would you adopt the ball python and ship it to me and i will pay shipping

Old 12-02-2010, 05:56 AM   #3
kkreptiles
I can do that depending on the shape of the python. Im pretty sure they're both very healthy and if so, then yes I could. Would you be willing to pay an adoption fee if they have one? (Not sure if they do but if so, I believe it'd be small. I'll give them a call tomorrow)

Old 12-02-2010, 08:12 AM   #4
sn8kecowboy84
ok find out what it will end up being total before you adopt him.

Old 12-02-2010, 09:02 AM   #5
kkreptiles
Will do
Thank you!

Old 12-02-2010, 11:46 PM   #6
kkreptiles
Hey! Sorry, I slept in LATE today and didn't get to call -headdesk-
Guess I was more exhausted than I thought. I'll call after school tomorrow (I get out around 11am) and let you know

Old 12-02-2010, 11:51 PM   #7
sn8kecowboy84
thats fine sleep is very improtant

Old 12-02-2010, 11:54 PM   #8
kkreptiles
Yeah but I overslept a bit. Pulled an all night tuesday night and went through 9 hours of school on one monster then completely crashed at 4 when I got home... Woke up at 2am went back to sleep at 5am and slept till 4pm (oops) lol. Just goes to show how much my body is saying "PLEASE NO MORE ALL NIGHTERS!!!!"

Old 12-02-2010, 11:56 PM   #9
sn8kecowboy84
lol i have been there before

Old 12-04-2010, 10:09 PM   #10
kkreptiles
I'm REALLY sorry I haven't come back with anything yet D=
I called yesterday and no one answered. Checked their hours today and they're closed on the weekend. I'll give it a try probably tuesday since I don't think they'll be open or will answer my call late in the afternoon after I get out of school so I'll give it a try when I wake up tues

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!