Parting with Boa Collection... College preparation sale! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 06:45 AM   #1
Ross Rutner
Parting with Boa Collection... College preparation sale!

It's that time of the year where I have to part out with what don't fit into any breeding loans. I've got school in a little less than two months and I'd like them gone sooner than later.

I have 6 unsexed columbian hypo babies. They all will eat f/t mice. Dad is a K grade Hypo male. Mom is a normal. Both are still here, so providing pics of the parents won't be a problem. ASking $135 each or $125 each for 2 or more.

I also have 3 adult female columbians. All eat great on f/t rats. One is mom to the above babies. She had a litter of 19. The previous owner had her for her first litter which was 17. The second female is rather dark. She did not breed this year, but was proven by the previous owner with 22. The third I've raised since a baby and was the best of her litter. Asking $100 each.

Shipping for the little guys is a flat $50. The bigger guys are an additional $25 each to ship, they aren't light.

Pics and descriptions of all of them are available at http://imageevent.com/spartanpythons

Let me know if you're interested in anything. I'd prefer you email me at ross.rutner@gmail.com than PMing me.

Thanks,
Ross
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-31-2008, 01:43 PM   #2
mxracer4life
Vey interested!

Hi! My name is Jeremy. I am looking for a 6' - 8' red-tail, preferrable a female. I am very interested in one of them. I am in IL, (62901), roughly what is shipping going to be, about $40-$60? I am in the process of rebuilding a cage for a large boa, I am going to have it finished saturday so I am looking forward to getting something in the next week or so. You can email me at mxracer4life@gmail.com. Thank you.

Jeremy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread