Terri Sommella Fire and Ice Dragons -- Nightmare - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-20-2004, 12:01 PM   #71
jmkhet
Yeah im fairly certain i WILL NOT be buying any dragons from this women....unless she states her side of what happened that is.Thus far all i know...customer is not happy and wanted to refund the dragon with no help what so ever from the seller.Also from what was said earlier, Terry apparently knows about this thread and still hasnt defended her self.Which causes me to believe she doesnt particulaly care about her reputation or her customers.Terry, if your out there reading this....we may eventually forget this thread, but the BOI never forgets.I believe your innocent until proven guilty...lol, but with you not saying anything in your defense, and some new member "Matt Pitt whatever" jumping on the thread the way "he" did.I kinda thought Terry might be "Matt".Just my 2 cents...Josh McDermott

Old 11-20-2004, 01:36 PM   #72
matt pittman
thats pretty cute buddy.

actually, matt pittman is matt pittman,Im from memphis TN. and am a very satisfied customer. Ill say once again , make a purchase then state your opinion. She is most likely not responding due to legal issues that are pending, but I guarantee this issue will not fade still open like it is now.

Matt pittman

Old 11-20-2004, 01:39 PM   #73
jmkhet
Ya never know....Josh McDermott

Old 11-20-2004, 02:36 PM   #74
salito718
Make a purchase? for 500 dollars?. for a dragon sight unseen?

never...........you are simply nuts

Old 11-20-2004, 02:55 PM   #75
jmkhet
Hey "Matt" how do you know of these "legal" issues? Josh McDermott

Old 11-20-2004, 03:29 PM   #76
CheriS
The breeder and person renigging on a guarantee

But we talked and she was insistent we NOT take Skadi to the vet as it would only stress her further. By next afternoon Skadi still hadn't eaten.
Quote:
She is most likely not responding due to legal issues
Bull, enough of the garbage, time this stuff came out in the open

The legal issues exist because the breeder is NOT honoring her guarantee. The purchaser asked to return the dragon when it was obvious it was having problems. They were insulted, LIED TO and refused.

Quote:
We talked to Terri again and she was becoming increasingly hostile and irritated whenever we called, saying "no one else had needed this much help with one of her animals".
Not True, there was someone else we know going thought the same thing at the same time, that baby dragon died. I am sending that contact a

Old 11-20-2004, 03:46 PM   #77
CheriS
Sorry, hit enter by accident.

We are sending the contact info of the other person who's baby died. They went through the same thing, not eating or thriving, putting up paper around the tank to lower stress. Talking to the breeder and unlike this original poster here, they did take the dragon to a vet and try to get it professional help. They still lost the baby within a month. MANY experienced people went over their husbandry, including the vet, that was not the problem.

I would have stayed out of this if the breeder had honored her guarantee, but it gets me riled up when they are trying to sandbag on a guarantee and victimize the already victims more, with things that are nothing short of abusive. Snow people, take their money, LIE to them and then refuse to live up to your word.

TO Terri,

Your in the wrong here, your lies are catching up to you, they have to..... this is a small industry and most people in it do know each other, how do you think you can get away with the false history you give out, false claims you make. You lie claiming 15 years breeding bearded dragons experience. Do you forget just less than 3 years ago asking us and other breeders about you wanting to get into bearded dragon? Or sitting in my motel room at the breeders convention and talking about your first clutch that hatched just over a year ago?

You did not create the citrus line, you bought it and renamed it. LIES

Two years ago you did not even know what coccidia was, or albon...... now your a 15 year experienced breeder of beardies!! MORE LIES

Sorry others who got taken in, I hate to see people jerked around.

Old 11-20-2004, 04:18 PM   #78
matt pittman
Hey salito I did not say to spend $500 blindly , I spent $250 and got to know her over a few hours over the phone,(which is rare for a breeded such as herself)and told her to surprise me, and I will never go anywhere else with my buisness. You call me insane salito 718 but you dont seem like to much of a mental giant yourself. And as for the question about legal issues , It is not important how I know ,what will that change. All that is important, is that it is known.

with love
Matt Pittman

Old 11-20-2004, 04:20 PM   #79
jmkhet
Yeah, "its known" by this new member with 3 posts under his belt...gee thanks for the info. Matt way to get this all cleared up. Josh McDermott

Old 11-20-2004, 04:38 PM   #80
matt pittman
how new I am to this site is not important, perhaps I was told about this issue, and that is the only reason I became a member of this school house chat room, full of uneducated opinions. my reason for doing so is not to clear up your childish gossip or as you may call it "issue". Maybe its just to state my opinion which stands beside the truth. How many posts you made on this site is nothing to boast about, What If I told you that I am proud of you. Do you feel complete now. Your welcome sweetie....

more love
Matt Pittman

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!