Inquiry Troy Lees’s Reptiles - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-15-2018, 02:22 PM   #51
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddonesonly View Post
Hey James,
Thank you for sharing the post about Al Brown. I think it speaks volumes on its own!!
The only thing Al Brown did wrong there was "being nice"
I purchased 5 boas from Al Brown a few years back. I still have all five and they are doing great!!!
He was awesome to deal with, good at answering all my questions, Provided pictures etc. etc.
AL Brown is a great guy to work with. I rate him as an A+ Seller!

My biggest fear was that I might actually have to decide "not" to sell to this individual because I felt "no" boa in the world could live up to his expectations. (Yep.. one of those guys)
After reading what he put Al through... I will NOT be doing business with him.. No matter how many silver bars he has...lol Check out his post in trading/bartering section.

What a big boy decision Troy. It didn’t come down to you selling to me! You’re a bit late, I bought from someone I trusted. I was apologetic to you, but now, you can go play in the sand box with jccs and chris

Jealous I have silver and gold? What’s that issue about? Silver and gold are valuable assets to own! Everyone know this!

Believing in the al brown case is up to you. He lied to me! That simple.

Old 10-15-2018, 02:49 PM   #52
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
You’re always a joy. It happens to be we are dealing with cancer and no treatment right now, Chris.

It was really a simple post asking for quality responses. I never said anything about Troys genetics, except he wanted me to take his word for it. At $1800 ish, I’m not taking anyone’s word for it except 2 or 3 people I know. I do not know Troy and nobody I knew did. If they did, they didn’t post before I found another breeder through a good friend.

Al Brown again. It seems no one believed me when I told them he told me over the phone about paperwork. His word against mine it comes to. I was new to boas. He was a known breeder. I get it. Oh well. That was then and I have not ever sold or bought hets on here without giving or geting photo I’d. As I was always told to do. And to get proof of kahl lined albino stuff. Don’t buy unless it can be traced back to Pete. That was then and now it seems I should just trust Troy? Or anyone I don’t know that won’t give photo I’d. Right.

Since everyone is pointing out the one problem you think I had in my years of buying and selling on here, did you point out the fake buyer/seller I busted twice on here? No, be cause some of you just don’t like me. I’m ok with that. But man, why be brutal? I’m not a bad guy. Just blunt and honest to a fault, no beating around the bush.

Ask any questions you’d like. I’ll answer honestly like I have always done.

I’m not bashing Troy people. I don’t know him to be able to.
That's great that you think I'm a joy. You're the first. Who is the "we" you speak of. Cancer is no joke, especially when there is no treatment. If I (or we?) Was experiencing such a demanding experience (I have), I certainly would not be on the internet spending thousands of dollars on reptiles. Your texts, as well as your posts here mirror that of a reputable (short lived) person who acted similar. I am not saying you are a bad guy. I'm not ready to label you a good guy either.

Old 10-15-2018, 02:54 PM   #53
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Thank you for the reply. I’m buying a hytec het albino and blood male, with photo I’d and guaranteed genetics. Troy will not give these on his hets. Says he has a box full of fake papers. I personally bought many many hets from on here and all photo I’d was good. All hets proved out. He must have been dealing with crooked breeders.
Since he won’t guarantee his hets in writing, I had to buy elsewhere,as I will for a bloody albino female. Even though the bloody albino doesn’t need paperwork.
Is this the issue as someone pointed out? Photo Id is what I mean about “in writing”. Pic of the baby being sold with its parents genetic make up, with signature. I hope this simple mistake is not the cause for such criticism!

I meant the guy no harm!! None. And he didn’t offer me anything in writing,as far as I know of. And I would never agree to a pice of paper without pics and genetic make up of the baby and the parents.

Old 10-15-2018, 02:59 PM   #54
Chris Kennard
[quote=allreptiles1966;2107091]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Perhaps you could share your correspondence with the seller you decided to go with. I'd be interested in seeing what ad, credentials and background sold you on that seller. Especially the actual date of your first correspondence. Just curious. Thanks in advance![/QUOT

Now you are calling me a liar about a deal I have with another reputable breeder? Chris, you are a trouble maker for sure. IMO of course.
The guy I’m buying from, is on here. It’s his choice if he wants to reply to a pack of wolves. I’m telling him not to bother, You are just looking for entertainment with me. You’re just not worth it,Chris. But I’ll play til they give me my first warning or points. I was never looking for problems or to mis lead anyone in a purchase. And I haven’t!
At no time did I call you a liar. That, along with your "pack of wolves" comment, screams defense mechanism. Or as I like to call it, melodramatic. The guy you're buying from is not the subject of this thread, nor did he start it. You came here looking for input, got positive...no negative. "Play" is what you've done since you started this thread.

Old 10-15-2018, 03:03 PM   #55
Chris Kennard
Quote:
I did email Troy all those he posted as screen shots. So what Is the issue, I didn’t trust him? Ok. Big deal. Trust is earned, not given with a min of an $1800 purchase on one or two guys that posted for him. I believe I was already dealing with my friend around the second guys post that I replied to.
Then why ask if anyone has experience with him, lol? You started this thread, got what you wanted and now insinuate that the positive responses aren't sufficient? Lol.

Old 10-15-2018, 03:05 PM   #56
allreptiles1966
Quote:
That's great that you think I'm a joy. You're the first. Who is the "we" you speak of. Cancer is no joke, especially when there is no treatment. If I (or we?) Was experiencing such a demanding experience (I have), I certainly would not be on the internet spending thousands of dollars on reptiles. Your texts, as well as your posts here mirror that of a reputable (short lived) person who acted similar. I am not saying you are a bad guy. I'm not ready to label you a good guy either.

i started this reply out difeferently, but for you to understand the “we”, it’s my my father in law.
When dealing with cancer in the direct family, it’s my choice how I deal with it. Maybe you would be buying whatever on line when it’s a long process. After one Lund removed, he Fell several times after chemo was killing him and they had to stop. Now with 70 lbs of weight loss and now loaded with cysts on his kidneys.

What’s the issue?? A little photo id and paperwork?

And honestly, Chris, I don’t need you approval for a label of bad guy or good guy! I have plenty of good guy marks for what I have sold or bought. Not 1 negative besides the bath tub looking dog breeder who had a short lived life on here for being a liar and busted at it. Other than that, my rep is fine.

Old 10-15-2018, 03:13 PM   #57
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Then why ask if anyone has experience with him, lol? You started this thread, got what you wanted and now insinuate that the positive responses aren't sufficient? Lol.
They weren’t sufficient. One guy has 2 post since 2013. The others are lacking too, IMO.

Take a look at his screen shots. He states it all. His words to me
“ I don’t not print out cirtificates on my animals. In some cases it’s just informational”.

Good enough for me to say he doesn’t guarantee in writing. Photo I’d or whatever.

Old 10-15-2018, 03:14 PM   #58
Chris Kennard
[quote=allreptiles1966;2107127]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post

Ok,so I asked my boa mentor/friend when we had talked. He says sept 15th I had asked him about Troy. It was sept 23 I agreed to buy from my boa mentor/friend.

If you look back at the boa discussion sect. you’ll see I posted the pic of the boa I agreed to buy from my boa mentor/friend on sept 23rd. Hope this helps whatever you guys think I did or am doing. I’ll post pics when I receive and get settled in.

Would the wolves need a newspaper with date under the boa? 😘
Why didn't you go to your boa "mentor/friend" from the get go?

Old 10-15-2018, 03:17 PM   #59
Chris Kennard
Quote:
What a big boy decision Troy. It didn’t come down to you selling to me! You’re a bit late, I bought from someone I trusted. I was apologetic to you, but now, you can go play in the sand box with jccs and chris

Jealous I have silver and gold? What’s that issue about? Silver and gold are valuable assets to own! Everyone know this!

Believing in the al brown case is up to you. He lied to me! That simple.
This is the side of you that you've been hiding. Embrace your true self and get that innocent monkey off your back!

Old 10-15-2018, 03:21 PM   #60
allreptiles1966
Troy reply

This is a response from Troy to me right here on fauna
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!