Phil Currie a Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-09-2007, 10:26 AM   #1
tanyah625
Thumbs up Phil Currie a Good Guy

I ordered two yearling female Ball Pythons from Phil on Sunday. He was very nice and took the time to tell me a lot about the snakes.

These girls arrived this morning and they seem to be doing very well. They are nice and healthy looking. They were packed very well in a styro-lined box with two heat packs and packing peanuts.

Phil even responded quickly to the e-mail I sent letting him know they made it here ok. I will definitely do business with him again in the future.

Old 04-12-2007, 06:40 PM   #2
sixgunsun1177
I just recently completed a transaction with Phil Currie where I was the seller. He paid promptly when he said he would. Mr Currie was also very easy to work with on shipping.

Thanks for the smooth transaction Phil!

Old 03-17-2016, 01:16 PM   #3
Dragonling
Didn't see another thread so I'm bumping this one. Bought a 2014 Buf Tessera girl from Phil that arrived today. Excellent communication and packing (big thumbs up for putting the heat pack on the bottom), and she's a great little snake. I would happily do business with him again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!