Bad Guy Kameron White - Page 21 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-03-2018, 05:53 PM   #201
kw18
Tyjohn that was after these two mssgs don’t try and flip this buddy... I had no choice but to agree

Old 01-03-2018, 05:58 PM   #202
tyjohnko
Quote:
Originally Posted by kw18 View Post
Tyjohn that was after these two mssgs don’t try and flip this buddy... I had no choice but to agree
Lol , stop lying , the email clearly stated the time for each email, you offer just look at the email time and day.
Attached Images

Old 01-03-2018, 05:59 PM   #203
kw18
Let’s end this here TYjOHN since you’re finally on here (now that everyone sees the truth about the bait and switch)

Will you accept a fair return? Or not!

I have no desire to screw you over buddy. It’s all here public for everyone to see. You make a deal with me that’s fair and go through with it and this is a done deal. No changing the deal last minute

Old 01-03-2018, 06:02 PM   #204
nickolasanastasiou
If either of you would post the full photos shown as thumbnail email attachments in post #5, that would be useful.

Old 01-03-2018, 06:02 PM   #205
kw18
Tyjohn you’ve been exposed... the real argument at hand IS THE IGUANA and everyone sees you’ve sent me a different one. Not he emails not the money not this or that END OF STORY

Either we do a return or I’m done here

Old 01-03-2018, 06:03 PM   #206
Stephenson8011
It’s literally this simple.

1. Keep the animal; send the $100 back and quit whining

2. Send it back and get a refund

If you keep the animal and the $100 then you are a thief in my opinion.

If you send it back and don’t get a full refund then tyjohnko is a thief.

Either way it has thoroughly discussed and I may be new here but I wouldn’t do business with either of you two after reading all of this.

Old 01-03-2018, 06:04 PM   #207
tyjohnko
I offered you fair deal , and you broke it. now The iguana has been with you for a month and I've seen that you could lie about everything , so i don't trust you and the animal you will send me . I just do not want to deal with possibly headache dealing with you anymore.
I represent my side and evidence , i will not repeating myself over and over. You broke the agreement term and keep the refund money. Now i just will not trust you. That's it from my park.

Old 01-03-2018, 06:09 PM   #208
Lucille
Quote:
Tyjohn you’ve been exposed... the real argument at hand IS THE IGUANA and everyone sees you’ve sent me a different one. Not he emails not the money not this or that END OF STORY

Either we do a return or I’m done here
Kameron, and John, BOTH of you seem to be ignoring the request for the thumbnail photos.

Old 01-03-2018, 06:10 PM   #209
mhenry
Kameron, You say you don't want to tarnish your reputation but seems like you already have by threatening to file a fraudulent claim with your bank, getting your money back and keeping the animal. (post 8) The reason you did not want the animal was you said it was way to aggressive for your family (post 9). I do agree that some of the pictures look different....so SEND IT BACK IF YOU DON"T LIKE IT! He has offered you a full refund!!!! In my opinion the ball is 100% in your court. I would not expect anyone to refund you in full before you sent the animal back for any reason. The BOI posts do not get deleted as it is a tool for herpers to use when dealing with buyers and sellers. Thats why I do a search in the BOI before I buy or sell to anyone as It often shows the other persons character. This post will be searchable for years to come.

Old 01-03-2018, 06:11 PM   #210
mhenry
Quote:
You can always say NO!!! and buy from someone else!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!