Happy Thanksgiving!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 11-22-2018, 06:34 AM   #1
Lucille
Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, and eats plenty of delicious food with family or friends. (Don't eat romaine.)
If you decide to go for Black Friday deals whether reptile or general, hope you find great deals!

Old 11-22-2018, 08:20 AM   #2
chrisis697
Yes to all a HAPPY Thanksgiving!
Cant wait to indulge & watch football

Old 11-22-2018, 08:45 AM   #3
bcr229
Happy Thanksgiving! I'm looking forward to a quiet day with family.

Old 11-22-2018, 10:37 AM   #4
Robert Walker
Ditto to everyone as well. Enjoy

Old 11-22-2018, 11:35 AM   #5
WebSlave
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

Be thankful for what you have, not envious or resentful for what you don't. There is always someone worse off than you are that would just love to have even a tenth of what you have.

Old 11-24-2018, 12:00 PM   #6
JColt
Happy belated Thanksgiving. Mine will be one to remember for awhile. Went to daughter's for dinner. Got called into work for no heat just about time to eat. 45 min's to work, 45 min's to replace belts on blower, 45 min's back and only my in laws there. My granddaughter fell and got 5 stitches in her left eye brow. Took plate home. Went to bed. Wife called at 7 am (I rarely sleep past 6 am) to come get her at emergency room. She fell and separated shoulder. Mind you this is in a major shopping area on Black Friday. Get home and message on home phone from work. Generator alarm going off. Drive 45 min's to work, bad coolant heater. Disconnect (only supposed to get down to 27 for low) will be fine until I can get new one Monday. 45 min back home. I had 4 new tires put on my car which wife took to work because tire store is right across the street. One of the tire sensors went bad about 15 miles into new tires. My car was still in parking lot where she works. My buddy drove me over and I went to tire store. Got back home an hour ago and exhausted. I think me and the pup are going to take a nap.

Old 11-24-2018, 12:17 PM   #7
Insomniac101
Geez Joe!

Hope your weekend is better.

Old 11-24-2018, 12:22 PM   #8
Insomniac101
I'm recovering from surgery, so my hubby cooked on Thursday. He warmed a ham, and put together a lot of side dishes.

It was a little alarming to see him prancing around in my apron, but the food was so good, I let it slide.

Kathy

Old 11-24-2018, 12:37 PM   #9
Lucille
Oh no Joe!! What a terrible Thanksgiving!! I hope the rest of the year more than makes up for it with good things for you and your family. Get some rest.

My Thanksgiving was low key, I started cooking at 6AM because I kept my grand baby the day before. I made ham and turkey and trimmings, made one of those Tony Chachere's injected turkeys and everyone liked it.

Old 11-27-2019, 04:22 PM   #10
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, and eats plenty of delicious food with family or friends. (Don't eat romaine.)
If you decide to go for Black Friday deals whether reptile or general, hope you find great deals!
How odd that almost exactly one year apart I am advising y'all to avoid romaine.

I hope for everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow. Please say a special prayer for Joe that no disasters occur.
I hope everyone has had much to give thanks for this past year, and the same for next year.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!