Clark Tucker of PowerHouse Reptiles - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-10-2008, 11:36 AM   #41
SPJ
It seems to me that no matter how much someone turns your stomach they will still get sales because there are people out there who don't give a crap about who they deal with as long as they can get the lowest price.

Old 06-10-2008, 11:39 AM   #42
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
It seems to me that no matter how much someone turns your stomach they will still get sales because there are people out there who don't give a crap about who they deal with as long as they can get the lowest price.
All too true, Steve.

Another famous Joey quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCaponeIII
I want my 11k and will get it and people will be hurt becasue of your stupidity and that is on you
Not the kind of guy I'm sending money to.

Old 06-10-2008, 11:45 AM   #43
KelliH
Quote:
When I called on the add, I spoke to Clark Tucker. He is the one that helped me and answered my questions, he is the one I am giving praise to.
smokescreen.

Old 06-10-2008, 11:52 AM   #44
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Sum
He is the one that helped me and answered my questions, he is the one I am giving praise to. I have had bad business partners in the past, we all have. I would only ask for people to judge my character if I were the one they were in direct contact with.

Clark may have been an upstanding guy at one point in the eyes of some people, but yet he STILL CHOSE to hook up and partner with Joe after the fall out from Joey's last couple of business ventures that had already established his (Joe's) bad mojo in the business. That says a lot about Clark and his ethics.

Old 06-10-2008, 11:58 AM   #45
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith
Clark may have been an upstanding guy at one point in the eyes of some people, but yet he STILL CHOSE to hook up and partner with Joe after the fall out from Joey's last couple of business ventures that had already established his (Joe's) bad mojo in the business. That says a lot about Clark and his ethics.
A very fair point, Adrian.

Food for thought.

Old 06-10-2008, 12:07 PM   #46
Get Sum
The Guy that is Cheap and doesn't give a crap

O.K. This is what I get for trying to offer praise to someone I had a recent transaction with. I will state it again: I do not know Joe Capone, I have never heard of him. Yes, I understand now that he owns the BP's that are listed for sale through Clark Tucker. I can not and will not judge somebody I have never met or spoken to. Am I cheap, Hmm.. Let's just say I am not dumb enough to pay a 50% mark-up to a local middleman snake broker just to keep him in business. Its like Costco vs. publix. If I am willing to purchase quantity I'll save some money and go to Costco. If I need a single item, I'll go to publix and pay a little more- Make sense! Last but not least, (I don't give a crap who I deal with) I only had conversations with Clark Tucker, he's the one I dealt with and was very helpful. I wish I could say the same for others I have purchased animals from. Please do not send me quotes from Joe Capone, If our paths cross in the future, I will then pass judgement on him.

Old 06-10-2008, 12:10 PM   #47
Cat_72
You just bought one of his snakes....your paths are already intertwined.

Old 06-10-2008, 12:14 PM   #48
grandmagreen
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
Who owns Powerhouse Reptiles?
Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: POWERHOUSEREPTILES.COM
Created on: 27-Jan-07
Expires on: 27-Jan-09
Last Updated on: 11-Jan-08

Administrative Contact:
Capone, Joseph jcap300@msn.com
Power House Reptiles
500 Birdsong
Edmond, Oklahoma 73003
United States

Technical Contact:
Power House Reptiles
500 Birdsong
Edmond, Oklahoma 73003
United States

Old 06-10-2008, 12:29 PM   #49
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmagreen
Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: POWERHOUSEREPTILES.COM
Created on: 27-Jan-07
Expires on: 27-Jan-09
Last Updated on: 11-Jan-08

Administrative Contact:
Power House Reptiles
500 Birdsong
Edmond, Oklahoma 73003
United States

Technical Contact:
Power House Reptiles
500 Birdsong
Edmond, Oklahoma 73003
United States

he owns the website that much is true. however, I have been unsuccessful so far in trying to find any DBA record with Oklahoma showing that he is a legal registered business in that state.

Old 06-10-2008, 12:32 PM   #50
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith
he owns the website that much is true. however, I have been unsuccessful so far in trying to find any DBA record with Oklahoma showing that he is a legal registered business in that state.
He claims to have the business in Alabama, where Clark is....he moved to Oklahoma when he and Wes were partnered up, if I recall correctly.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!