Bad Guy Beware of Ashtyn RANCE !!! - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-28-2018, 07:58 AM   #91
Familyman1978
Get him

Old 01-31-2018, 03:22 PM   #92
scales69
Wow, that's sad on the part of repticon..... ripping people off is one thing but allowing someone arrested (and probably convicted) of poaching wildlife to continue selling at their shows is pathetic. Its actually supporting the practice as I'm sure that is the outlet for many of his illegal wildlife.
SHAME ON REPTICON

Old 01-31-2018, 03:44 PM   #93
Hermitharry
Quote:
Originally Posted by scales69 View Post
Wow, that's sad on the part of repticon..... ripping people off is one thing but allowing someone arrested (and probably convicted) of poaching wildlife to continue selling at their shows is pathetic. Its actually supporting the practice as I'm sure that is the outlet for many of his illegal wildlife.
SHAME ON REPTICON
Right and again not to sound heartless but bad dealing with other people arnt my concern everyone alive at one point or another messed someone I've even if unintentional my concern is the poor animals his or the peoples collection that buy from him

Sent from my LGL59BL using Tapatalk

Old 04-01-2018, 01:02 AM   #94
caffeinecynic
Just wanted to update that Ashtyn Rance has been made a moderator of the Monitor Lizard Classifieds group on Facebook - I guess some people don't mind his history and convictions.

Old 04-01-2018, 01:07 AM   #95
Hermitharry
Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeinecynic View Post
Just wanted to update that Ashtyn Rance has been made a moderator of the Monitor Lizard Classifieds group on Facebook - I guess some people don't mind his history and convictions.
I'm not apart of that group and the ones I'm apart of I'm good friends with all the mods so I'm not worried about it in my groups thankfully

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

Old 04-01-2018, 01:53 AM   #96
Buttons
There was a post on FB about this guy again today in one of the feedback groups. He denies that he was found guilty but the court website definitely shows differently.
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2018, 07:32 AM   #97
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttons View Post
There was a post on FB about this guy again today in one of the feedback groups. He denies that he was found guilty but the court website definitely shows differently.
In case anyone wants to look it up for themselves here is the source of the info on the above screen shot:

https://courtcasesearch.stlucieclerk...me.aspx/Search

Search on:
Case Number 2017MM001605
Case Number 2017MM001397

Old 04-01-2018, 10:25 AM   #98
nickolasanastasiou
Jamie, do you know who (name) made him a moderator? I can understand second (and maybe third) chances and all, but trouble follows this guy like a shadow.

Old 04-01-2018, 11:47 AM   #99
Snake-Queen
He has moved to Georgia, which also has certain restrictions, but it's more lax on the species of concern.

Old 04-01-2018, 11:52 AM   #100
caffeinecynic
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Jamie, do you know who (name) made him a moderator? I can understand second (and maybe third) chances and all, but trouble follows this guy like a shadow.
Unfortunately I do not know which admins decision it was. Here is a list of the mods/admins of the monitor lizard classifieds... assuming this works.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!