For Sale 0.1 23g Crested Gecko; 0.1 25g Gargoyle Gecko - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 06-30-2012, 11:45 PM   #1
Fluffpuffgerbil
0.1 23g Crested Gecko; 0.1 25g Gargoyle Gecko

Due to needing more space as well as some money, I'm selling Maka my crestie and Rory my garg.
Maka's a flame dalmation with black and red spots(some big and small black spots, and tiny red spots) and has white tipped, large crests. She's very well structured in my opinion and she's just a great young lady. I was actually planning on breeding her when she hit weight, but at this point, I'm obviously not going to.
Rory(also named Freckles!) is a primarily black and white reticulated with nice little horns on her head, but she does have some orange in her!! When fired down, she's nearly all white with a little pale orange and splotchy grey areas, and when she's fired up, she's dark, dark brown with black and brighter orange splotches!!
Only have recent pics of her partially fired though I might be able to get some later on if you want them. I do have one of her almost completely fired from when she was smaller.
I might be open to shipping, but local pick up or drop off is preferred.
I live around Battle Ground, WA, but am also near Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR.
Plus, though temps for shipping in Washington seem to be fine for awhile, everywhere else seems to be pretty much too hot to ship to!
Prices for geckos don't include shipping.
23.4g Female, Maka, $115Not firm on prices, so I will take offers on both geckos, whether you want them together or separate, just shoot me a PM!!

And I'm not sure if Maka's fired up, fired down, or just in between in these pics, she rarely changes colours.
26g, Female, Rory, $110

Younger, nearly fired pic:

Note: Their colours are a bit better in real life, my camera's just not the greatest.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!