F3 Chain Kings - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-16-2010, 10:18 PM   #11
JETZEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssshane View Post
These are looking good!

Male shedding

Female

way to go Shane, you always produce great chainkings.

Old 07-16-2010, 10:58 PM   #12
ssshane
Thanks Jetzen. I am just really feeling them out. I am going to start select breeding for a very, very thin, but complete chain. I have already started on an abarrent pattern project. Hopefully next year my Jasper Co SC F2s should breed, they have a lot of orange tipping for those who like that look.

Old 07-17-2010, 12:21 AM   #13
JETZEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssshane View Post
Thanks Jetzen. I am just really feeling them out. I am going to start select breeding for a very, very thin, but complete chain. I have already started on an abarrent pattern project. Hopefully next year my Jasper Co SC F2s should breed, they have a lot of orange tipping for those who like that look.
what?...your chainbabies last year were damn near perfect, too bad for me i did'nt buy any.
i prolly won't be able to this year either....i gotta downsize for a more affordable/managable collection.

Old 08-09-2010, 07:02 PM   #14
ssshane
I love Chain Kings! This snake is blued over right now, once it sheds, I will get some better photos.

Old 08-09-2010, 10:07 PM   #15
jtupper
They seem to be doing well. A chain king was my first king and likely what got me so interested in kings now.

BTW, the ones I got from you are doing great. They each chowed down this evening again.

Old 08-10-2010, 10:43 PM   #16
WJS Herps
Shane -

Very nice looking babies! Seems like you're having a good year all the way around right now!

Old 07-14-2012, 04:51 PM   #17
jkrose
Do you have any for sale this year? I am very interested. I just got back from my home in SC on vacation there and didn't find a single one so now its up to fauna classifieds to fill the glitch. Call me at 3367550003 or email me at jkeithrose@gmail.com.

Old 07-14-2012, 09:08 PM   #18
ssshane
Hi Keith. I replied to your PM. I do have eggs, just waiting on them. I had the mother with me on display at the Columbia Repticon today at our herp society's table. People that are into locality animals (like myself) really liked her.

Old 07-15-2012, 06:07 PM   #19
D. Mong
Very nice clutch there, Shane! I really like that Rowan County locale you are working with......

~Doug

Old 07-16-2012, 12:42 PM   #20
jkrose
Just let me know when they are available and I will send you payment on two, thanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!