Kingsnake is FISHY - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-01-2009, 10:02 PM   #61
ssshane
It was just another member posting pics of some of his baby ball pythons and some of

I didnt see the original, wished I had, but what could be wrong with posting photos of your snakes? UNLESS, could it be possible the conversation led to "classifieds" talk? You did say the OP was also talking about his breeders. Like I said, I didn't see this one. People will say that KS won't explain or reply as to why each one disappears.I guess I undersand, we are building my website and that might get old. It would be nice if when a post was removed, maybe a sentence in its place showing what rule was broken, or something. Just thinking out loud.

Old 01-01-2009, 10:16 PM   #62
crazygecko
nah it didnt lead to classified talk. He was just showing pics of his babies and copulation pics of his snakes doing the dirty. After they deleted it thats when I asked who he was and if he had a website. But I never hinted at me interested in purchasing some.
oh well. Hopefuly he post some of his pics on another site cause he had some killer snakes.
He had a pic of two caramels breeding and they were two totaly different looking caramels. A nerd and an SK line. was nice to see them side by side to see how much of a difference there was in the two. oh well. lol

Old 01-02-2009, 09:02 AM   #63
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazygecko View Post
I just dont know why they would just go and delete someones thread for no reason. there was nothing at all that was negative in the post.

And then they delete my question asking why the original threads were deleted. I dont see why they couldnt just PM me with an answer instead of deleting everything.
They ALWAYS have a reason for why they pull things on the forum. Just because YOU can't see or understand their reason does not mean it was done for no reason at all. And frankly why the hell would they explain to you why they pulled someone else's thread? They only discuss a person's account with that person and no one else. Mayhap you should re-read the rules before you go and do something stupid over there like getting banned.

Old 01-02-2009, 10:51 AM   #64
crazygecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
They ALWAYS have a reason for why they pull things on the forum. Just because YOU can't see or understand their reason does not mean it was done for no reason at all. And frankly why the hell would they explain to you why they pulled someone else's thread? They only discuss a person's account with that person and no one else. Mayhap you should re-read the rules before you go and do something stupid over there like getting banned.
Ok if they only discuss why they pull the thread with the person who started the thread then they should explain to me why they pulled 2 of my threads. . Cause aparently posting pics is against there rules cause that is all the OP did there. And I never said I was going to do something stupid over there.
Also why do you come off sounding so much like an ass?

Old 01-02-2009, 10:59 AM   #65
hhmoore
The simple point was that continuing to post about deleted threads could be conceived as some sort of antagonism (or. at least, being a pain in the a$$). You've already had two deleted for questioning the mods...keep going, and you could find yourself with an unpleasant notice.

If you want to know why YOUR threads were deleted, email them & ask in a polite manner. They may or may not respond (I can't speak to how they do things there; but here, it is largely an individual decision on the part of any given moderator.)

Old 01-02-2009, 02:45 PM   #66
ZFelicien
I've used the term "Nazis" to describe the way things are run over there and it's MY opinion! Sure some people will stand behind the site 100% (and that's your right) others (like myself) will use the site for what ever beneficial purpose, but being an active participant there... I think not.

My biggest issue with what goes on KS.com is this... a poster takes the time to formulate an informative post... whether it be an original post or a very accurate answer to an inquiry. sometimes including pictures the poster may have had to take, crop & upload. After devoting that time to the post it gets deleted as a result of ONE person disagreeing in a less that polite manner (deliberately hoping to get the post canned... maybe???) and the ENTIRE post is gone! it is unfair to those that want the information and it is truly unfair to the individual who post the information. Many times it has happened and it will not stop.

It is a Forum... with many different people, many different opinions, there WILL be conflict. I think that's what the mods @ KS.com fail to realize...

Last season I was attacked personally... I let it slide for as long as I could. the post sat there all day! when I decided to retaliate/defend myself... it gets deleted.... the post insulting me stayed (for hours!!!) then I get banned?! All i did was state truths... but i guess that's forbidden! I will admit there were times i have been less than a gentleman... even defended those that choose to bash me now. so i do have a part to play in the mess... but the terms can't be conditional for certain members (even if it's "just" a couple hours).

What I like about this site is you know who the moderators are.. so if you have questions you know who specifically you need to ask. Over there things go on that are against the rules... today I saw in the KS Forum "someone" marketing their stock even went as far as giving out their phone number and I guess for now that's cool?

Everything happens for a reason! so YES, they do have a reason... but is it fair?

~ZFelicien

Quote:

Old 01-02-2009, 03:06 PM   #67
ToshaMc
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazygecko View Post
Ok if they only discuss why they pull the thread with the person who started the thread then they should explain to me why they pulled 2 of my threads. . Cause aparently posting pics is against there rules cause that is all the OP did there. And I never said I was going to do something stupid over there.
Also why do you come off sounding so much like an ass?

When you posted on KS asking why the threads were pulled I pmed you the reason -- there was a clear TOS violation which is why the picture threads were pulled.

If you want to know why your threads are pulled you can contact community review and they will tell you why -- in your instance it was because you were asking about pulled threads which again is a TOS violation.

Learn the rules follow the rules it's not that hard.

Old 01-02-2009, 05:59 PM   #68
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZFelicien View Post

Everything happens for a reason! so YES, they do have a reason... but is it fair?

~ZFelicien

Since when was life ever fair? and really, it's JUST a forum. If people don't like the rules there, certainly plenty of other websites out on the net to go play on. It's not like it'll be the end of the world if people decide to post elsewhere other than KS.

Old 01-02-2009, 06:39 PM   #69
ZFelicien
That's the best you can do? "life's not fair" ... from that I can make a clinical assessment... but, lets move on to the topic at hand.

MY argument is not THE RULES... it's HOW they (the rules) are enforced... there shouldn't be members allowed to "slide" with certain things that break the rules and others reprimanded for the same offense.

Certainly your replies have been more of an aggressive/defensive nature, I can only wonder why. maybe you barely participated on KS... or you are one of those that give the two line replies to a post that lack a photo or two... but look at it from the eyes of the poster spending the time to do it (post a lengthy reply with pix to aid in a discussion)... and having it deleted as a result of foolishness.

why isn't the negative post removed and the pertinent information left alone? ... we can go back and fourth all day on this topic... but thus far with the "feel" of your replies I sense that I'd be wasting my time trying to get you to see it from a different perceptive.

Have a nice day!

~ZFelicien

Quote:
Since when was life ever fair? and really, it's JUST a forum. If people don't like the rules there, certainly plenty of other websites out on the net to go play on. It's not like it'll be the end of the world if people decide to post elsewhere other than KS.

Old 01-02-2009, 07:49 PM   #70
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZFelicien View Post
That's the best you can do? "life's not fair" ... from that I can make a clinical assessment... but, lets move on to the topic at hand.

MY argument is not THE RULES... it's HOW they (the rules) are enforced... there shouldn't be members allowed to "slide" with certain things that break the rules and others reprimanded for the same offense.

Certainly your replies have been more of an aggressive/defensive nature, I can only wonder why. maybe you barely participated on KS... or you are one of those that give the two line replies to a post that lack a photo or two... but look at it from the eyes of the poster spending the time to do it (post a lengthy reply with pix to aid in a discussion)... and having it deleted as a result of foolishness.

why isn't the negative post removed and the pertinent information left alone? ... we can go back and fourth all day on this topic... but thus far with the "feel" of your replies I sense that I'd be wasting my time trying to get you to see it from a different perceptive.

Have a nice day!

~ZFelicien
I think you just answered your questions. Your always right and the mods are always wrong! Dont like it there then stay the hell out!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!