8ballpythons - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-08-2006, 11:07 AM   #11
Serafim
I have Yet to make a purchase from 8 ball pythons.. But will without concern..I have spoken to Adam numerous times on the phone and he has taken time to explain many things to me about ball pythons.. He never pushed a sale on me just took his own time to help a newbie in the trade.. That goes along way in my book...

Old 10-08-2006, 11:20 AM   #12
rabernet
Not only is Adam a great breeder, but is a good friend. I have purchased three animals from him, and I can only hope to be able to emulate his business practices and passion for his animals. Adam will be the breeder I turn to first as I add to my collection. Adam is there before, during and after the sale. Class act all the way!

Old 10-09-2006, 10:04 PM   #13
NathanLedet
I had the opportunity to meet Adam (and many others posting in this thread) in Daytona this year and he is an awesome guy to speak to and very nice. He is number one on my list and I will most certainly do business with him in the not too distant future. You can't go wrong with 8ball Adam

Old 02-03-2007, 08:16 AM   #14
frankykeno
Wow I can't believe I've never done a BOI post on Adam and 8BallPythons....long overdue! We have two snakes in our collection bred and hatched out by Adam. Both came in perfectly packaged, appropriately kept warm for northern shipping and in 100% physical condition. The genetic paperwork included is both complete and highly professional. As well, having known Adam for awhile now I can happily attest to the man behind the snake business. His willingness every day to help newcomers define not only what they dream of owning or breeding, but how to start down that long road, how to build a wonderful collection is simply heartwarming to see. When our family was faced with struggling to help a very underweight, W/C adult female we rescued, he was the first person we phoned and as always, Adam was there to offer advice, wisdom and support. He's a very large part of why that same snake is now approaching breeding weight and happily settled in now to a captive life. What he recently did to put a smile on our 5 year old son's face....well Adam knows how much our family appreciates that but suffice to say here...you rock Adam!

Old 02-03-2007, 08:25 AM   #15
jglass38
I have purchased many animals from Adam over the last couple of years. The quality of his snakes as well as his customer service is second to none. Since then he has become a great friend as well. You can't go wrong with Adam and 8 Ball Pythons!

Old 02-03-2007, 11:07 AM   #16
rabernet
One of the best!

I received my third snake, a gorgeous lemon pastel male from Adam this past Wednesday. He is all I could have ever hoped for! He was beautifully packaged, came with a folder with his feed card, invoice, thank you letter and glossy ID photo with his genetics. I already am working with him on my next purchase. Most importantly, I am very proud to call him friend!

Here's the beautiful snake that I received - flawless!

Old 02-03-2007, 08:50 PM   #17
Whitewater Reptiles
Absolutely, Adam does an excellent job with communication and by the way he packages his animals you can tell that he cares about them. I have a pair of Het. Caramels from him, and they are doing better than good I hope to produce my first Caramel this year
Thanks Adam - you Rock!
mike Derks

Old 02-11-2007, 12:51 AM   #18
Adam80
a friend of rabernet's...

Rabernet has been so helpfull as i start my first bp breeding project she is intellegent, friendly, and incrediably patient to put up with the likes of me lol...and for her and frankykeno to speak so highly of adam speaks volumes as to his character and to the quality of his animals, I have seen pics of how his animals arrive and it is truly first class all the way...If you have the money you cant go wrong with a snake from 8ball

Old 02-15-2007, 05:45 PM   #19
Deborah Stewart
With everyone

Had the opportunity to speak with Adam couple of months ago, he is passionate about this hobby and willing to answer any questions a person might have, not just to make a sale but to share his passion and enthusiast about Ball Pythons. I am definietly looking forward to do business with him in the future.

Old 04-19-2007, 07:44 AM   #20
tejasranger
Thumbs up Adam Wysocki is Fantastic

I just received 0.3 100% het for Piebald Ball Pythons from Adam at 8 Ball Pythons and I couldn't be happier. Adam was kind enough to let me have a payment plan over the last 6 months, he kept me updated the whole time. I couldn't believe how well they were packaged. I had heard about his shipping before but was still amazed. Adam is the benchmark we should all strive to emulate. Adam, you have a customer for life.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!