Bad Guy Craig Wyatt Bad Guy SCAM ARTIST - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-21-2016, 09:00 PM   #21
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by wohlerswi View Post
I would like to point out a couple of things. In your first post you acknowledged that you and your husband purchased these together. If that's the case Craig take a screen shot of that first post and summit it to their cc company. That right there proves it wasn't unauthorized use. She blatantly admitted that.
^^
Excellent idea.
Craig you should follow this suggestion.

Old 08-21-2016, 11:53 PM   #22
Craig Wyatt
Nothing gets past you guys!!😀😀😀
Thank you!!!!!

Old 08-22-2016, 12:39 AM   #23
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia.C View Post
It has come to my attention that my husband has been the victim of fraud involving Craig Wyatt.
Interesting...So you haven't known about this for how long, and then decided to come and make your own thread just because Craig made a thread about you; I mean your husband? Very interesting.

Quote:
I have seen that Jay was banned from here and not able to defend him self this is also very disturbing to me because I invest with him on these purchases.
Again...You invest with "him" on purchases, but apparently you've been in the dark about this ordeal until now. I think I'd be finding a new person to do investments with if I were you.

Quote:
Jay put together all the evidence you would all need to see that Mr Wyatt has taken advantage of Jay being so trusting and not protecting himself properly. Craig has been absurdly disrespectful on the phone while try to what Craig calls resolve the issue which has only been a bombardment of vulgarity and insult.
So your husband can be disrespectful to other people, (to Craig & people on this forum) but it's not ok for others to be disrespectful to him. The logic in your posts is astounding.

Quote:
Half of this money that craig stole from us is mine and i would like it returned.
Then I suggest that you get that money from your husband. Obviously he keeps you in the dark about what investments he does and how they go, so what makes you think he will let you know what he does with the money?

Also, can you prove that you paid Craig for any other animals other than through Paypal? You've yet to answer that question; or this question; Is Jay authorized to use your Credit Card?

Quote:
All of the attached documents and video my husband made will show you the conveniently left out information Craig thinks is unneeded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWLUihATHOo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZEmONvB0bk
Your videos show nothing more than your husband knows how to act a fool and talk without saying anything.

Quote:
What is even more disturbing to me is that Craig Wyatt's Boi has people on there assuming my husband is guilty of something when none of them have heard his side.
People assume only what they want. Just like I'm ASSUMING that this is really Jay using his wife's name & profile to bypass a ban to make it look like his wife has been on board with this whole thing.

Quote:
Craig wyatt stole $1050 from us and refuses to send us our animals and denies everything because my husband was gullible enough to send him a money order after the first initial purchase was made. these to videos give a detailed walk through of how and why and show how Craig Wyatt has been lying to you all. He also sent us 5 animals sick with mbd. The video is long but it explains everything in detail. I will also post the conversations and other facts below.
Again, your videos show nothing other than typical BS filler fluff. You have animals that you have not paid for, and you have no way of proving that you purchased any other animals. But by all means Jay...I mean Julia; please continue...

Old 08-22-2016, 05:47 AM   #24
Craig Wyatt
Also for anyone reading this thread in the future I would like to point out in BOI that I recently posted on Jay McKnight aka Jason Ciccone aka Jay sick that I tricked Jay into confessing about the $1050 that the Julia Ciccone account is talking about here in a recorded phone conversation. I had another well respected fauna member listen to it to verify my phone recording with Jay saying I never said that I don't know what your talking about Craig. My question to him was why are you lying about this $1050 (8 ambilobis).
Julia why was your husband so enraged when he found out that I recorded him? It wasn't because I totally tricked him into talking to me not knowing I was recording his conversation. I'm guessing that his confession on the recording really got to him once he realized that it was on the record. He gave me no other choice because he will not talk to me on the record (texts or emails). The only texts he will send are insults and he also calls me names.
His reaction was quite funny. Telling me that was illegal and I could go to jail for that. What he didn't realize is that I did my homework first and New Jersey and Virginia share the law when it comes to recording phone conversations. Only one person must be aware for it to be totally legal. I am that one person that knew the conversation was being recorded. By me knowing it was 100% legal to tape the phone call.

Old 08-22-2016, 06:09 AM   #25
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
Julia why was your husband so enraged when he found out that I recorded him?
Julia isn't going to answer soon because she (if it wasn't actually Jay writing through her account) is currently banned.
But even before that, she refused to answer questions asked of her, especially the credit card question.

Future readers who read this thread and the companion thread about Jay, will see Jay and the purported Julia being abusive, accusatory, yet avoiding the real issues and questions.
In contrast, Craig has worked hard to answer everything and his persistence in gathering information and the phone call has made it easier (IMHO) for readers to come to conclusions regarding the issues presented in these threads.

Old 08-23-2016, 10:15 PM   #26
wohlerswi
Good job recording a confession dude! I'm still gonna see what I can shake out of their pockets when I see them again at repticon. This is far from over Craig. I think jay is getting so angry because he realized he bit off way more than he could chew. Especially when you rallied the community to jump on his ass lol. Im sorry you're going through this Craig but damn I love you guys lol

Old 08-23-2016, 10:54 PM   #27
Craig Wyatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by wohlerswi View Post
Good job recording a confession dude! I'm still gonna see what I can shake out of their pockets when I see them again at repticon. This is far from over Craig. I think jay is getting so angry because he realized he bit off way more than he could chew. Especially when you rallied the community to jump on his ass lol. Im sorry you're going through this Craig but damn I love you guys lol
Lol. Pick him up by the feet and start shakin!!

Old 09-18-2016, 07:31 PM   #28
Jay Sick
Attached Images

Old 09-18-2016, 07:46 PM   #29
Craig Wyatt
Awesome more pics of your fake documents.

Old 09-18-2016, 07:48 PM   #30
Craig Wyatt
But atleast your posting with your profile instead of your other fake profile.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!