Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-21-2015, 10:10 PM   #41
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
Wow Jorden Russell are assuming a lot of things in this statement. Let's go through them.

1. Your assuming I know Kam and this order or its the same order and it should be taking the same amount of time. I don't
2. Your assuming I'm lying about sending information to mike. Im not
3. Your assuming that I was referring to the Galapagos Land iguanas in the private sector. I was not
4. Your assuming that you know about EVERY legal Cyclura in California. You don't.Legal Cyclura cychlura figginsi, and Lewsi are bred in good numbers in California.
5. Your assuming Importing from one country is the same as another: Its not, Reptiles have not been exported legally from Pakistan quite a while
6. Your assuming I'm playing some game with you. I'm NOT

Garrett
You're assuming people here believe anything you say without proof...we're not.

Old 07-21-2015, 10:12 PM   #42
California Breeders Union
I'm not sure why you're being so hostile: I'm asking reasonable questions and offering reasonable solutions to the problem between you and Mike. You made inaccurate statements, so I corrected them. The same as when you asked about CITES I regulations on Facebook and I gave you your answers.

The Saara were resold by a few people and were all over the net, I am surprised you missed them since you're investing in that market.

The thing with ESA species is they require documents to travel across state lines. So yes, I am aware of which legal specimens of those species are in California. Now there may be some "under the radar" specimens of these species but then again those will be simple for USFW to seize if they see the light of day.

I'm really not assuming anything. I am confused by two things which have me making some assumptions I haven't stated.

I'll touch on them here.

Why are you dodging the aspect that you denied being someone with the same name from the same city with the same hobby?

Why have you been unable to furnish the proof of CITES you claim you sent Michael and he claims you did not?

Old 07-21-2015, 10:19 PM   #43
Occidentalis
All iguana issues and missing documents aside...

Garret - In post #28, the screenshot shows you using the racial slur "Jew me down". You continue to make numerous personal insults throughout the rest of the conversation.

Do you consider this an appropriate way to speak to a customer? Michael sent you what amounts to a $6500 interest-free loan for seven months, and wants to see some proof that progress is being made. Is this the level of service that potential buyers should expect from you?

Old 07-21-2015, 10:20 PM   #44
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by California Breeders Union View Post
I'm not sure why you're being so hostile: I'm asking reasonable questions and offering reasonable solutions to the problem between you and Mike. You made inaccurate statements, so I corrected them. The same as when you asked about CITES I regulations on Facebook and I gave you your answers.

The Saara were resold by a few people and were all over the net, I am surprised you missed them since you're investing in that market.

The thing with ESA species is they require documents to travel across state lines. So yes, I am aware of which legal specimens of those species are in California. Now there may be some "under the radar" specimens of these species but then again those will be simple for USFW to seize if they see the light of day.

I'm really not assuming anything. I am confused by two things which have me making some assumptions I haven't stated.

I'll touch on them here.

Why are you dodging the aspect that you denied being someone with the same name from the same city with the same hobby?

Why have you been unable to furnish the proof of CITES you claim you sent Michael and he claims you did not?
Again, nicely put. I'm sure the answer, if you get one, will be smoke and mirrors mumbo jumbo. But the herp community gets it, as usual.

Old 07-21-2015, 10:21 PM   #45
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Occidentalis View Post
All iguana issues and missing documents aside...

Garret - In post #28, the screenshot shows you using the racial slur "Jew me down". You continue to make numerous personal insults throughout the rest of the conversation.

Do you consider this an appropriate way to speak to a customer? Michael sent you what amounts to a $6500 interest-free loan for seven months, and wants to see some proof that progress is being made. Is this the level of service that potential buyers should expect from you?
Awesome point!

Old 07-21-2015, 10:26 PM   #46
Frogman11
Quote:
Originally Posted by California Breeders Union View Post

I'll touch on them here.

Saara Loricata were sold all over the net. I didn't see 1 Saara Hardwickii or Saara Asmussii for sale no.

Someone posted this:
Does any one know if this is the same Garrett Smith from back in 2003?

garrettsmith74957@yahoo.com

Garrett Smith
HC 15 Box 135
Smithville,OK 74957

I said thats not me.

If the CITES paperwork was approve already we would have the animals. I have sent Mike all the completed paperwork as of to date. If he would like to share that he can.

Old 07-21-2015, 10:26 PM   #47
Chris Kennard
Seeing as how frogman is enthusiastically viewing this thread, I am confident that he will soon "one up" all of us with the proof that will shut all of us up and put a bad light on the OP...?

Old 07-21-2015, 10:28 PM   #48
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Saara Loricata were sold all over the net. I didn't see 1 Saara Hardwickii or Saara Asmussii for sale no.

Someone posted this:
Does any one know if this is the same Garrett Smith from back in 2003?

garrettsmith74957@yahoo.com

Garrett Smith
HC 15 Box 135
Smithville,OK 74957

I said thats not me.

If the CITES paperwork was approve already we would have the animals. I have sent Mike all the completed paperwork as of to date. If he would like to share that he can.
You're on the fence. YOU SHARE IT!

Old 07-21-2015, 10:29 PM   #49
Frogman11
Again Mike is not a customer. He is someone that I went in on a deal with.

Old 07-21-2015, 10:33 PM   #50
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Again Mike is not a customer. He is someone that I went in on a deal with.
You took his money. That makes him a customer!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!