Bad Guy Gastro3003 aka Dr. Robert Brunner -- Scam Artist, Forger, Beware! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-03-2016, 02:01 PM   #11
Idiopathicelectrode
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer_Man View Post
Oh, the ring was like insurance.

Sorry, typo

Old 08-03-2016, 02:07 PM   #12
Gastro3003
This guy is a fraud
Tortoise died
Was sick to begin with

Took to vet

He got over 3k

He has my wedding band!!

I am taking him to small claims

Old 08-03-2016, 02:10 PM   #13
worldismarble
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gastro3003 View Post
This guy is a fraud
Tortoise died
Was sick to begin with

Took to vet

He got over 3k

He has my wedding band!!

You're still claiming the tortoise is dead despite the fact it is now in KYTuan's possession -- perfectly healthy? Lol KYTuan actually reached out to me in order to inquire some additional information concerning the tortoise: hatch date, lineage, etc. It's a small world, Robert.

Old 08-03-2016, 02:11 PM   #14
juliasara
Quote:
This guy is a fraud
Tortoise died
Was sick to begin with

Took to vet

He got over 3k

He has my wedding band!!

You don't exactly have the best record here so how about posting some proof.

Old 08-03-2016, 02:11 PM   #15
Gastro3003
His text from his friend is a fraud ... This guy has my money and my wedding band

Old 08-03-2016, 02:15 PM   #16
worldismarble
Quote:
His text from his friend is a fraud ... This guy has my money and my wedding band
KYTuan is NOT my friend. He is another FaunaClassifieds user who I have never interacted with until reached out to me today asking about the tortoise (mine) he obtained from you in a trade.

Old 08-03-2016, 02:20 PM   #17
Gastro3003
not the one that died!!!
YOU ARE THE FRAUD...Faking Texts
And posting my picture and info is Illegal

You will be getting small claims papers this week

And if you do anything to my wedding band ----You will pay alot more than its worth in court

Old 08-03-2016, 02:25 PM   #18
worldismarble
Quote:
not the one that died!!!
YOU ARE THE FRAUD...Faking Texts
And posting my picture and info is Illegal

You will be getting small claims papers this week

And if you do anything to my wedding band ----You will pay alot more than its worth in court
Robert, you're digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole. Here is the text from KYTuan with a photo of my tortoise he took (attached to this post).

Here is my original tortoise I sold to you that you claimed had died: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=572748

Anyone reading this thread can clearly see that it is the identical animal, you liar!!

Here's a link to Dr. Brunner's medical practice: http://doctor.webmd.com/doctor/chaim...a154f-overview

If I were one of his patients, I would run!!! This man forged medical documents from Parrots of the World veterinary clinic claiming my tortoise was dead!
Attached Images

Old 08-03-2016, 02:32 PM   #19
juliasara
Have you contacted parrots of the world to verify those reciepts were actually forged?

Old 08-03-2016, 02:35 PM   #20
Gastro3003
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldismarble View Post
Robert, you're digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole. Here is the text from KYTuan with a photo of my tortoise he took (attached to this post).

Here is my original tortoise I sold to you that you claimed had died: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=572748

Anyone reading this thread can clearly see that it is the identical animal, you liar!!

Here's a link to Dr. Brunner's medical practice: http://doctor.webmd.com/doctor/chaim...a154f-overview

If I were one of his patients, I would run!!! This man forged medical documents from Parrots of the World veterinary clinic claiming my tortoise was dead!

THIS IS LIBEL....
NO MORE REPLIES

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!