Bad Guy Gastro3003 aka Dr. Robert Brunner -- Scam Artist, Forger, Beware! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-03-2016, 08:18 PM   #71
worldismarble
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Robert is not your friend, using a 'friends and family' Paypal transaction is not appropriate.
Actually, it is appropriate. I don't wish to have a 3% PayPal fee deducted from my payment as well as the possibility of Dr. Brunner filing a frivolous PayPal claim that may further lock up my funds.

Old 08-03-2016, 08:23 PM   #72
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldismarble View Post
Actually, it is appropriate. I don't wish to have a 3% PayPal fee deducted from my payment as well as the possibility of Dr. Brunner filing a frivolous PayPal claim that may further lock up my funds.
He is not your friend. Using 'friends and family' when the transaction is actually a business transaction amounts to theft imho because Paypal does not get its rightful cut. There is a 'refund' selection, it may have certain requirements.

Old 08-03-2016, 08:24 PM   #73
worldismarble
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
You and any questions about your actual name are as relevant to this thread as anything involving Brunner.
Actually, it is in fact not relevant at all, and to argue to the contrary as you are doing is a complete distraction to the subject matter on hand, which is far more serious.

If Dr. Brunner wishes to provide an example where I somehow switched names when dealing with him and perpetrated fraud towards him, I welcome him to come forward. I was extremely straightforward and honest in dealing with him, and I fully expected the return of the $1300 owed and his ring, which was used as collateral, to be returned to him. These were the terms of our deal, which he did not honor, hence the creation of this thread.

Instead, Dr. Brunner chose to perpetrate fraud by forging a death certificate on behalf of Parrots of the World claiming that the tortoise I sold him had died. Here, we are talking about a medical professional who has knowingly engaged in fraud by impersonating a respected veterinary establishment.

Old 08-03-2016, 08:25 PM   #74
worldismarble
Quote:
He is not your friend. Using 'friends and family' when the transaction is actually a business transaction amounts to theft imho because Paypal does not get its rightful cut. There is a 'refund' selection, it may have certain requirements.
Robert is more than welcome to mail me cash or provide me with a bank check -- I'm fine with those options, as well.

Old 08-03-2016, 08:35 PM   #75
Lucille
Quote:
Actually, it is in fact not relevant at all, and to argue to the contrary as you are doing is a complete distraction to the subject matter on hand, which is far more serious.
It is relevant because it shows how easily you yourself embrace fraudulent behavior. There is not always one Bad Guy in a Bad Guy thread.

Old 08-03-2016, 08:44 PM   #76
worldismarble
Quote:
It is relevant because it shows how easily you yourself embrace fraudulent behavior. There is not always one Bad Guy in a Bad Guy thread.
Where and how exactly have I "embraced fraudulent behavior?" Do tell.

Old 08-03-2016, 08:48 PM   #77
Dro B
Quote:
You're still claiming the tortoise is dead despite the fact it is now in KYTuan's possession -- perfectly healthy? Lol KYTuan actually reached out to me in order to inquire some additional information concerning the tortoise: hatch date, lineage, etc. It's a small world, Robert.
You have a picture of the fugazi ring? Wedding bands are usually engraved as well. If it's fake it'll prove once and for all that he's gone full scam artist.

Old 08-03-2016, 08:49 PM   #78
Fangthane
Quote:
Incorrect. By posting a BOI thread, you open yourself up to the same scrutiny as your target. Perhaps a Mod will choose to weigh-in and educate you.

People very well may be interested in the fact that you chose to obscure the name that you seem to use everywhere else I've found you online - even on another Fauna account you'd previously created. It definitely jumped out at me. People may also find it interesting that you're choosing to disavow any knowledge about Stephen Douglas, who also used your columbia.cs@gmail.com email address. In my eyes, the denial is probably more noteworthy than the actual tactics you'd used to generate traffic. While it may not take away from your claims against Brunner, it's info that people can use to make informed decisions about anyone directly involved with this thread. It's quite possible that I'm part of a very small minority that finds it meaningful, but that doesn't make it irrelevant.

Old 08-03-2016, 08:50 PM   #79
hhmoore
Quote:
Actually, it is in fact not relevant at all, and to argue to the contrary as you are doing is a complete distraction to the subject matter on hand
I disagree.
Since you are using this site to pursue your issue with Dr Brunner, you are subject to the rules of this site...and questions about your name are certainly relevant to that concern.

Old 08-03-2016, 08:54 PM   #80
worldismarble
Photos of Dr. Brunner's "fugazi" ring attached
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!