Bad Guy SCAMMER!!! Jay Mcnight / Jason Ciconne/ Franklin Chams Chams/SCAMMER - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-17-2016, 01:29 PM   #11
Craig Wyatt
There are more texts but they are before the first one I posted. Not really a whole lot of everything in them. If Jay McNight aka Jason Ciconne wants to post them for some odd reason I'll let him do that work. Hopefully I have proved my point but like any other BOI I am def here to answer or help clarify anything.

Old 08-17-2016, 01:45 PM   #12
Craig Wyatt
And I just want and I think I need to throw this out there. Mr Jay Mcnight if me posting this and exposing you as the scammer you are enrages you enough to go through with sending over your uncles to do whatever to me or my family this right here establishes motive on your part. If something happens to me or my family you will be the number #1 suspect. I have no beefs with anyone else. Just you. I can't think of the last person I pissed off in my life. Besides my wife. I am a problem free type of person in general. You are the only one in this world with motive to hurt/kill me or my family.
So you better have a real hard long conversation with yourself before you send anyone to my door. You will get caught and go to jail.
Think before you act

Old 08-17-2016, 02:06 PM   #13
ShawneeAlice
Has he, at this moment in time, reversed the chargebacks? Or does he currently have your money and your animals? And has he also not sent pictures yet of the alleged MBD chameleons?

Old 08-17-2016, 02:42 PM   #14
nickolasanastasiou
I do not understand why the transaction attempt was taken further after the failures to pay...and the discrepancies...and the first chargeback....

Why put up with that?

Old 08-17-2016, 02:51 PM   #15
Craig Wyatt
He has all the money and all the chameleons.
Nick- when he did the initial first $300 chargeback and played dumb like he didn't do it. He called PayPal and reversed it back into my account.
Starting roughly 3 weeks ago 1 by 1 he started doing chargebacks. He paid me a total of $950 but he did it in 3 transactions. $300,$500 and $150. Now he did individual chargebacks on every single penny.
I have no animals and no money.

Old 08-17-2016, 02:55 PM   #16
nickolasanastasiou
Yeah, that. Why put up with that? Everything up to and including the "accidental" chargeback. After the first (or maybe second) initial promise to pay that went without follow-through, there should have been no further entertainment of that hot mess. Be kind to yourself, man.

Old 08-17-2016, 03:13 PM   #17
Craig Wyatt
I hear ya Nick. I pretty much always stick to my guns NO HOLDS. Except I make exceptions for certain repeat customers. This dude was a smooth talker. After a while I was like "what the heck am I doing???" Wednesday came around I said to myself Thursday is it. Then on Thursday I said it again to myself one more day and I give up after that.
LESSON LEARNED.
But Jay/Jason you need to either return my animals or my money. YOU CANT HAVE BOTH!!
On the very first and only phone call made after the transaction I offered you a full refund just to get you out of my life.
But you wouldn't be a scammer if you returned the animals. But since that's exactly what you are I would expect nothing less from a scammer.
Karmas a bit** to people like you. The universe has its own way of working everything out. Maybe I should go buy a scratcher I bet I have a great chance of winning $1000 right now.

Old 08-17-2016, 03:18 PM   #18
Craig Wyatt
One more of his names he goes by is Jay Sick
So now we got quite a few names going now.
Jay Mcnight
Jay Sick
Jason Ciconne

I'm pretty sure Jason Ciconne is his real name but I'm not 100%
I did get a PayPal from the name Jason Ciconne that's why I think it could be his real name.

Old 08-17-2016, 03:24 PM   #19
Craig Wyatt
Just incase he tries to act like someone stole his identity or something stupid like that check this out. This is the number I was talking to him through. Now wait a second for my next reply.
Attached Images

Old 08-17-2016, 03:25 PM   #20
Craig Wyatt
Here's an ad he recently posted. Check out the phone number.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!