Bad Guy SCAMMER!!! Jay Mcnight / Jason Ciconne/ Franklin Chams Chams/SCAMMER - Page 50 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-23-2016, 07:28 PM   #491
heebie.jeebies
Either party here is free to take any risks they want, I just wouldn't recommend it. Life is simpler when you don't have to worry what may or may not be held against you. Plus, I'm a big advocate for professionalism. It helps a person get taken more seriously. Any person who wants to maintain a good reputation will present themselves with professionalism at all times.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Old 08-23-2016, 07:30 PM   #492
Soord
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soord View Post
I was thinking more implied threats and also this is if YOU call them. If you call THEIR EMPLOYER the law is a little different. There is much more of a case towards slander or harassment

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
That being said I'm not a lawyer. It just seems like it could be. I guess it isn't anything that the law does mention, though so it could be nothing. You are correct on the slander being applied to something true but I also think there is defamation wiggle room at least

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Old 08-23-2016, 08:03 PM   #493
tlmoon
I tend to agree with heebie jeebies. While very satisfying to call this guy's boss, etc, don't go down a path that turns you into a sleazy person too. Or at the very least something you look back on with embarrassment. Jay's reputation has taken a huge hit. A lot of people look on fauna and while a few facebook friends might defend him, the vast majority of people would have nothing to do with him after this debacle.

Keep your integrity and character intact and go after him through the proper channels. You have a good case for intentional fraud on him with the credit card and paypal and the proof of him selling your animal with your same pic (not the smartest, is he?).

This jerk will sink himself (already has) and you don't need to lower yourself to his level.

You're a good guy Craig - it's very clear he is the scammer and I personally would have ZERO worries about buying chams from you. If I ever get into chams....hmmm. Would have to find space, lol.

Old 08-23-2016, 08:37 PM   #494
Fangthane
"Professionalism" clearly means different things to different people. I wouldn't advocate for random, uninvolved people to spam anyone's phone; I'm just certainly not one who'd look down on a person for exploring every lawful option to be made whole in a situation where history tells us that they're extremely unlikely to get satisfaction through any means involving the courts.

Old 08-23-2016, 08:39 PM   #495
Craig Wyatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmoon View Post
I tend to agree with heebie jeebies. While very satisfying to call this guy's boss, etc, don't go down a path that turns you into a sleazy person too. Or at the very least something you look back on with embarrassment. Jay's reputation has taken a huge hit. A lot of people look on fauna and while a few facebook friends might defend him, the vast majority of people would have nothing to do with him after this debacle.

Keep your integrity and character intact and go after him through the proper channels. You have a good case for intentional fraud on him with the credit card and paypal and the proof of him selling your animal with your same pic (not the smartest, is he?).

This jerk will sink himself (already has) and you don't need to lower yourself to his level.

You're a good guy Craig - it's very clear he is the scammer and I personally would have ZERO worries about buying chams from you. If I ever get into chams....hmmm. Would have to find space, lol.
Yeah you hit the nail on the head!!! Not a good idea to call his boss but it would be very satisfying lol.
I am actually currently taking heebie jeebies advice. I was sent a link and I think in the long run this will be even more satisfying. Plus it's the professional route. I do not want to come off as childish in anyway. Thankfully that last idea I had was shot down before I did it.
I'm not one of those know it all type people. I welcome new ideas and good professional criticism especially when it's needed.

Old 08-23-2016, 08:45 PM   #496
Craig Wyatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
"Professionalism" clearly means different things to different people. I wouldn't advocate for random, uninvolved people to spam anyone's phone; I'm just certainly not one who'd look down on a person for exploring every lawful option to be made whole in a situation where history tells us that they're extremely unlikely to get satisfaction through any means involving the courts.
All I can reply to that is by saying I can't control if you guys want to send emails to frankenchams@gmail.com or texts to 973-563-9097
That's out of my hands. And I will have nothing to do with being involved in that. While its 100% legal to do doesn't mean you should do it. I for one will not.

Old 08-23-2016, 09:22 PM   #497
Craig Wyatt
Heebie jeebie it is done!! Using a pc did the trick.
THANK YOU!!!!!!

Old 08-23-2016, 09:28 PM   #498
cgcassano
I would not advocate calling his boss. While I don't believe it would rise to stalking, it could clearly be seen as harassment and if this case ends up in civil court could significantly reduce your award.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 08-23-2016, 09:29 PM   #499
heebie.jeebies
You're welcome. Please update us accordingly.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Old 08-23-2016, 09:49 PM   #500
Michael Brown
All kidding aside, if Jay truly is not playing stupid he has to be one of the most dense individuals I have come across. Lurks for days, drags up 14 y/o BOI's, and can't comply with a correct last name? sweet lord.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!