Bad Guy Craig Wyatt Bad Guy SCAM ARTIST - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-20-2016, 01:31 PM   #1
Julia.C
Craig Wyatt Bad Guy SCAM ARTIST

It has come to my attention that my husband has been the victim of fraud involving Craig Wyatt. I have seen that Jay was banned from here and not able to defend him self this is also very disturbing to me because I invest with him on these purchases. Jay put together all the evidence you would all need to see that Mr Wyatt has taken advantage of Jay being so trusting and not protecting himself properly. Craig has been absurdly disrespectful on the phone while try to what Craig calls resolve the issue which has only been a bombardment of vulgarity and insult. Half of this money that craig stole from us is mine and i would like it returned.

All of the attached documents and video my husband made will show you the conveniently left out information Craig thinks is unneeded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWLUihATHOo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZEmONvB0bk

What is even more disturbing to me is that Craig Wyatt's Boi has people on there assuming my husband is guilty of something when none of them have heard his side.

Craig wyatt stole $1050 from us and refuses to send us our animals and denies everything because my husband was gullible enough to send him a money order after the first initial purchase was made. these to videos give a detailed walk through of how and why and show how Craig Wyatt has been lying to you all. He also sent us 5 animals sick with mbd. The video is long but it explains everything in detail. I will also post the conversations and other facts below.
Attached Images

Old 08-20-2016, 02:06 PM   #2
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia.C View Post
It has come to my attention that my husband has been the victim of fraud involving Craig Wyatt. I have seen that Jay was banned from here and not able to defend him self this is also very disturbing to me because I invest with him on these purchases.
So does your husband have your permission to use your credit card for animal purchases or not?

Quote:
Craig wyatt stole $1050 from us and refuses to send us our animals and denies everything because my husband was gullible enough to send him a money order after the first initial purchase was made.
Can you post a scan or copy of the money order receipt? You should have both the stub and the receipt in your files for tax purposes.

Old 08-20-2016, 02:07 PM   #3
Julia.C
these are vids of the animals
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 20160708_040521.mp4 (7.87 MB, 85 views)
File Type: mp4 20160708_040909.mp4 (5.17 MB, 39 views)
File Type: mp4 20160708_041522.mp4 (4.56 MB, 35 views)

Old 08-20-2016, 02:22 PM   #4
Craig Wyatt
For the real story please visit this thread. I think you guys will find it very entertaining!!

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=587747

Old 08-20-2016, 03:10 PM   #5
WebSlave
Quote:
It has come to my attention that my husband has been the victim of fraud involving Craig Wyatt. I have seen that Jay was banned from here and not able to defend him self this is also very disturbing to me because I invest with him on these purchases. Jay put together all the evidence you would all need to see that Mr Wyatt has taken advantage of Jay being so trusting and not protecting himself properly. Craig has been absurdly disrespectful on the phone while try to what Craig calls resolve the issue which has only been a bombardment of vulgarity and insult. Half of this money that craig stole from us is mine and i would like it returned.
From what I understand, your husband was banned from this site because of some issues with his actual and *true* name used in his account profile. Questions about what his actual REAL name have been sent to him but so far have not been addressed to the moderator staff's satisfaction. As soon as he satisfies the moderator's queries and request about verification, then his ban can be lifted.

I suggest that you urge him to resolve this name issue REAL SOON, as it is typically our policy to consider husband/wife business relationships as a single entity, and a ban for one applies to the other as well. The presumption is that if there is doubt about the truthfulness of identity, then there will be doubt about who is actually using the spouse's account to post here. But I am willing to give you a chance to persuade him to comply with the rules of this site.

Honestly, the question arose about his intentions to defend the claims here, but the consensus arrived at was that considering the numerous times he was viewing that other thread without making any replies, that he had no intention of doing so.

Old 08-20-2016, 03:22 PM   #6
Julia.C
he said being blocked he has no idea who to contact or how to also I have no issue submitting my id to the proper person as well.

Old 08-20-2016, 04:05 PM   #7
Craig Wyatt
Jay you should also submit your wife's ID to make the Julia account legit too. I'm just saying just incase. Ya know. Jay also you can prob just submit your own ID through this account your using now. Then both accounts will be legit. At that point it will be near impossible for the mods to catch you this way in the future when you scan your next victim and they do what I did. EXPOSE YOU!!

For anyone reading this because my name is in the title this post is just backlash from the BOI I posted on him several days ago.
Jay Mckight aka Jay Sick aka Jason Ciccone aka prob more names that I haven't heard of yet scammed out of $950. He made unauthorized use chargebacks on me. Which is a felony all by itself.
Read the link above in my other post. It will better explain.
Thanks
Craig Wyatt

Old 08-20-2016, 04:29 PM   #8
hhmoore
As the one that banned Jay's account, it is appropriate for me to chime in on this matter. When I initially requested the ID confirmation, I was clear about my reason...and I provided the email address to which it should be sent. He offered a few excuses (I've been told it's not a good idea, I'll have to discuss this with my counsel, etc). I suggested that he start telling his side of the story, and that I would be submitting a request to have his his account placed in Limbo (extremely limited functionality). At that point, there was some discussion amongst the moderators about whether he should just be banned...and I refreshed my memory of some of the past events. Jay registered his account under a a pseudonym, when this was realized, he provided yet another pseudonym - stating that his name had been legally changed. I banned the account due to the persistent use of false identity. Frankly, I am inclined to see that he is gone for every bit of that time (if not more). I might consider a temporary reinstatement to address these claims...but, that would be after discussion of the circumstances with the moderation team.
While I still haven't been able to view the videos, I'm inclined to suspect that Julia.C is an account created to effectively bypass the ban on Jay Sick - regardless of whether the account is used exclusively by Julia. It could easily be argued at such an act warrants banning...and the removal of posted content. I'm not inclined to pursue either option at present, as long as the account remains secure; but I will be monitoring this situation.

Old 08-20-2016, 04:41 PM   #9
Julia.C
he can not view his account so he can not see the email to send his id to. why has no one provided me with the email to send the id's to ?

Old 08-20-2016, 04:52 PM   #10
hhmoore
Quote:
why has no one provided me with the email to send the id's to ?
Because that has nothing to do with you. Jay had ample time to comply, and was aware of the impact of not doing so. IF I decide to allow him temporary access to address these claims, he will be provided the information he needs.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!