Bad Guy Robert Smithe Aka Serpentaria Scammer - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-06-2018, 11:45 AM   #31
Insomniac101
I love retics, and after checking the BOI, and finding nothing, I sent an e-mail to Robert on February 2nd. I heard nothing back, and then saw Victoria's post on February 4th.

I did get an email response from "Bob Smith" on February 5th. Of course, "Bob" is the common diminutive of "Robert", but I don't know why the last name is "Smithe" here, and "Smith" on the email.

While this, in itself, doesn't mean the guy is a scammer, it is curious.

Kathy
Attached Images

Old 02-06-2018, 03:07 PM   #32
Serpentaria
EXACTLY AND THANK YOU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Internet View Post
So, two separate issues here if I'm reading everything correctly...

1. That Smithe may in fact be someone else, allegedly a known scammer/shady person. No evidence other than heresay that thi smay be the case.

2., and perhaps the more troubling one, the OP came here to make a guns-blazing Bad Guy post based on nothing but the word of a couple of people that she may or may not have good reason to believe, which she seems to be taking as gospel with no proof whatsoever. There's been no proof that the snakes belong to someone else, no side by sides showing identical patterns in different ads, and nothing to indicate that he's trying to sell and animal he doesn't have, or misrepresent an animal as something its not...? The OP seems to be rather cavalier and coy and a bit "oh, thanks for that, la la la la" when in reailty the entire basis for hte post has now been undermined.

Smithe may in fact be shady, but it certainly won't be based on anything in this thread, there's been no proof of anything as far as I can see.

Old 02-06-2018, 03:09 PM   #33
Serpentaria
I'm amazed at how many people lie on this thread. I in fact DID email you back, did I not? Are you going to admit it and correct this post or do I need to post screen shots?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac101 View Post
I love retics, and after checking the BOI, and finding nothing, I sent an e-mail to Robert on February 2nd. I heard nothing back, and then saw Victoria's post on February 4th.

I did get an email response from "Bob Smith" on February 5th. Of course, "Bob" is the common diminutive of "Robert", but I don't know why the last name is "Smithe" here, and "Smith" on the email.

While this, in itself, doesn't mean the guy is a scammer, it is curious.

Kathy

Old 02-06-2018, 03:22 PM   #34
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpentaria View Post
I'm amazed at how many people lie on this thread. I in fact DID email you back, did I not? Are you going to admit it and correct this post or do I need to post screen shots?
Keep this up and you'll keep losing business. As for lying, you were the one that claimed that Vithaxton only came to FaunaClassifieds to attack you, when in truth she's been a part of this board since 2016.

Now, are you, or are you not Joseph Chalifoux? You seem to keep ignoring this question.

Old 02-06-2018, 03:36 PM   #35
Serpentaria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiranar View Post
Keep this up and you'll keep losing business. As for lying, you were the one that claimed that Vithaxton only came to FaunaClassifieds to attack you, when in truth she's been a part of this board since 2016.

Now, are you, or are you not Joseph Chalifoux? You seem to keep ignoring this question.
Lol proved my point. I did email this person back, and here you are, with ZERO knowledge of either side, am I'm going to "lose business" for calling this person out?

And no, I am not him. But from what I hear, Bob Clark and Justin Nichols screwed him over pretty bad.

Old 02-06-2018, 03:39 PM   #36
Serpentaria
Quote:

And another thing, Vithaxton was the OP, and claimed I posted animals that weren't mine and didn't have, which I've now easily disproven. Does that gleaming fact escape you? Are you not curious why she did that? I'm certainly curious about why you'd make the above comment when in fact I've stated I did email this person back. It puzzles me why you don't seem concerned with the OP's and subsequent posters that have made false claims.

Old 02-06-2018, 03:41 PM   #37
Akiranar
Quote:
Lol proved my point. I did email this person back, and here you are, with ZERO knowledge of either side, am I'm going to "lose business" for calling this person out?

And no, I am not him. But from what I hear, Bob Clark and Justin Nichols screwed him over pretty bad.
Let's see... you have done nothing but insult people in this post and your revenge topic. You call several people liars, you're dismissive, ignore posts unless asked several times, and are very defensive and rude.

Yes, people are going to see this, see how you act and want NOTHING to do with you. So far you've been nothing but rude and accusatory. Not someone I'd ever want to do business with.

Old 02-06-2018, 04:04 PM   #38
Serpentaria
Quote:
Let's see... you have done nothing but insult people in this post and your revenge topic. You call several people liars, you're dismissive, ignore posts unless asked several times, and are very defensive and rude.

Yes, people are going to see this, see how you act and want NOTHING to do with you. So far you've been nothing but rude and accusatory. Not someone I'd ever want to do business with.
"Rude and accusatory" describes the OP and her posts.

In point of fact, I've addressed everything asked, even going so far as to make signs and post them with the animals. Perhaps think about how you'd feel if you came here in good faith, truthfully representing animals you had for sale and within an instant, Vithaxton made the outlandish claims about you that she did about me. Then when you debunk those claims, she then makes yet a new set.

I've been nothing but attacked mercilessly by this Bithaxton, whom I don't know from a hole in the wall.

I suspect you'd feel the same.

Old 02-06-2018, 04:11 PM   #39
Insomniac101
Quote:
What are you talking about? I stated that you did email me back - it just wasn't before Victoria posted. I'm lying now?! Wow.

Please disregard my purchase inquiry; I'll look elsewhere.
Attached Images

Old 02-06-2018, 04:12 PM   #40
Vithaxton
Quote:
"Rude and accusatory" describes the OP and her posts.

In point of fact, I've addressed everything asked, even going so far as to make signs and post them with the animals. Perhaps think about how you'd feel if you came here in good faith, truthfully representing animals you had for sale and within an instant, Vithaxton made the outlandish claims about you that she did about me. Then when you debunk those claims, she then makes yet a new set.

I've been nothing but attacked mercilessly by this Bithaxton, whom I don't know from a hole in the wall.

I suspect you'd feel the same.
Quote:
And another thing, Vithaxton was the OP, and claimed I posted animals that weren't mine and didn't have, which I've now easily disproven. Does that gleaming fact escape you? Are you not curious why she did that? I'm certainly curious about why you'd make the above comment when in fact I've stated I did email this person back. It puzzles me why you don't seem concerned with the OP's and subsequent posters that have made false claims.
Yes I did post that they weren’t your animals originally because a lot of people messaged me saying they had proof that they weren’t so I went ahead and contacted breeders and posted the post and waited to hear back for the proof. When there was none and the breeder finally contacted me back and confirmed they sold the animals to a Joseph Chalifoux. I updated the post saying they had produced them before you ever inquired about it so no I did not lie and fixed the post. Now administrators from many reptiles groups banned you and all your listings claiming that you were in fact Joseph Chalifoux long before I ever made any post. Which I have made screenshots of in this post as evidence. Let me be 100% clear with you. I was never here to attack you. The main reason I made the posts was that there were a lot of people that contacted me with proof that you are in fact Joseph Chalifoux and they have documentation. Unfortunately they would like to remain annanomous because they are tol scared to stand up to you and make any posts. Due to third party aqusations not being allowed here I can not use them as proof whatsoever. Yes I did jump the gun making this post ahead of when everything was ready but the reason for that is because in my first year of reptile breeding I was scammed over $4,000 and almost quit this amazing hobby. I never got that money back due to being so afraid of my scammer. I know exactly how that feels. So I have a 0 tolerance when it comes to any scammer and will always stand up to them or posts warnings. That being said I have provided evidence from one of the admins and I am withholding more evidence I will release once I can get with an admin on uploading pictures.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!