High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 31 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-13-2007, 09:35 PM   #301
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus

Now if no records are obtainable for said name, like maybe doesn't exist, than it seems that would ad some weight. No need to hide who you are if you are doing honest business. Right?

Rick
Perhaps the quot below should help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
A simple call to the local county parish yielded the following results:

1568 Ward Rd. Oakdale, LA 71463 = registered to Tawni Beauchemin

This property is noted as being a mobile home with no taxable outbuildings.

No other property is allocated to either Tawni or a Damon.

So, a few questions naturally pop into my mind:

1) If your collection is so incredibly large AND if you are so successful as being one of the larger breeders, why would you invest your money into a mobile home when it has substantial depreciating value?

2) Why are your multiple breeding facilities not registered in either your or Tawni's name? If they are as large as both you and Dan state, then they would be taxable premises.

Yet 2 more things that don't add up.

Griz

I also did some digging. I found Tawni easily enough. But she spells her name differently from every single source I have found. It is either five different sources got her name wrong. or all five sources are right and she spells her name wrong.

Yes I have also researched the Databases of ALL 50 STATES.
It took about a week. But I did not find any High end Herps INC.

and to those who say it does not matter.
I beg to differ.....once you put that INC on your name......You better be an INC. otherwise you are nothing more than a scammer.

Quote:
And if I asked you to prove to me by posting your drivers license, that you are Cathy Maynard, without proving that you did something wrong, would you feel obligated to do so?
Sure, no problem. If you need a copy of my EIN or My State License or my City license, just let me know. In the meantime here is my driver's license.
Attached Images

Old 01-13-2007, 09:36 PM   #302
varnyard
How many times have we seen this guys? The cat gets out of the bag and the truth gets too close to home. The scammer runs calling foul play, I might add waving the flag of what he thinks is doubt.In truth, not having a leg to stand on.

Anyone seen this ever play out exactly like this before?

Now we have (David?), he is playing out this same exact scenario. He has proof he is a real good guy, but has some of the worst reasons not to post it.

Am I the only one that sees this? I think not.

Old 01-13-2007, 09:38 PM   #303
Chameleon Company
Here's your circumstantial, lifted from other parts of the thread:

1) Damon disappears heading east from CA. David appears east of CA. No David before, no Damon after.

2) David has at least three of Damon's breeder boids, verified from earlier photos. Doesn't know where he got them. Claims to have never heard of Damon.

3) Wording of different passages of the HEH website, if not changed by now, were almost verbatim to Damon's.

4) David's webmaster happens to live in CA, and bought Damon's property there.

5) Many irregularities about his name, mainly that it shows up no where, while the name "Tawni Beauchemin" is on his (her) property. Read the first page of his website, where he talks of the years of struggle and raising a family while he built this business. Yet he's a ghost ?

6) Aren't there people in the reptile community that could vouch for you going back 3-5-10 years if need be ? This is serious, and yet he can't corroborate anything except that he has some recent customers ?

Maybe if only one or two coincidences occur, its no big deal. But several of the above are quite unique, well beyond simple coincidence. We are getting into long odds here regarding the chance that he is not being Damon. Infinitesimally remote. That's being generous.

Old 01-13-2007, 09:44 PM   #304
Greg Riso
Wink Ultimate Proof

With so many people here suspicious that David is Damon, has anyone ratted him out to the Arizona authorities yet? If David is indeed Damon I suspect there will be one empty mobile home and a camper full of animals traveling down the highway real soon. Hmmnn, wouldn't that be a coincidence?

Old 01-13-2007, 09:46 PM   #305
HerpVenue
I will also post the license of Jesse Underhill he is someone else who was proven NOT to be the person they were saying they were.

In other words, he pretended to be big.
Then got called out.

Then pretended to be someone else "big".
Then got called out.

Then pretended to be a third person who was also "big"
and got called out.

Then there is another person named Bruce eisenmann
He was posing as his dead father.

To those who are new. You are doing the right thing by being objective.
But there are those who have been here for YEARS. Some of them have been wrong like three times out of the hundreds and hundreds. And they have seen this before and can alomsst guarantee 99.99%
Attached Images

Old 01-13-2007, 09:55 PM   #306
Dennis Hultman
Come on people! Look at Jim's post.
It's a small world. We have an even smaller community. Do any of you really think it's this small?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
1) Damon disappears heading east from CA. David appears east of CA. No David before, no Damon after.

2) David has at least three of Damon's breeder boids, verified from earlier photos. Doesn't know where he got them. Claims to have never heard of Damon.

3) Wording of different passages of the HEH website, if not changed by now, were almost verbatim to Damon's.

Quote:
4) David's webmaster happens to live in CA, and bought Damon's property there.
5) Many irregularities about his name, mainly that it shows up no where, while the name "Tawni Beauchemin" is on his (her) property. Read the first page of his website, where he talks of the years of struggle and raising a family while he built this business. Yet he's a ghost ?

6) Aren't there people in the reptile community that could vouch for you going back 3-5-10 years if need be ? This is serious, and yet he can't corroborate anything except that he has some recent customers ?

Maybe if only one or two coincidences occur, its no big deal. But several of the above are quite unique, well beyond simple coincidence. We are getting into long odds here regarding the chance that he is not being Damon. Infinitesimally remote. That's being generous.

Old 01-13-2007, 09:56 PM   #307
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
A simple call to the local county parish yielded the following results:

1568 Ward Rd. Oakdale, LA 71463 = registered to Tawni Beauchemin

This property is noted as being a mobile home with no taxable outbuildings.

No other property is allocated to either Tawni or a Damon.

So, a few questions naturally pop into my mind:

1) If your collection is so incredibly large AND if you are so successful as being one of the larger breeders, why would you invest your money into a mobile home when it has substantial depreciating value?

2) Why are your multiple breeding facilities not registered in either your or Tawni's name? If they are as large as both you and Dan state, then they would be taxable premises.

Yet 2 more things that don't add up.

Griz
See, now I missed that completely. Thanks Richie. Must of happened during one of my backtracks.
Sorta changes things A little. Why would you not exist in the State you say you and your business are located in. I think that alone is enough to warrant an answer as to who you are. Why would the state you reside in say you don't? Seems some well deserved concerns were voiced after all.

I'll not interfere anymore.
Rick

Old 01-13-2007, 10:14 PM   #308
HerpVenue
Quote:

I'll not interfere anymore.
Rick
sorry to disagree yet again.
It is good to have both sides speak out.

let the potential customer make the judgment for themselves in an "unproven case" like this.

"unproven" = for lack of SOLID evidence.
sort of like...OJ killing his wife and her boyfriend is "unproven"

He will write a book of how to acquire a new identity if you have been proven to be a liar.

Old 01-13-2007, 10:17 PM   #309
Jim O
Ritchie,

Does your license really not expire until 2035?
Attached Images

Old 01-13-2007, 10:32 PM   #310
HerpVenue
Yup it is an Arizona thing.
My wife's expires then too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart