J&J Reptiles - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-08-2008, 10:16 PM   #11
jnjreptile
She was not w.c she was a c.b or c.h normal female.
We never said go ahead and breed her, we said she was a breedable size female that we could throw in for him.

We told him that we have a lot of animals coming and going, he had mentioned wanting some lessers the next month, so he knew we did not have a chance to quarantine everything.

Old 03-08-2008, 10:19 PM   #12
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt_11b
I was not told this animal was wild caught. He said he got her from another guy. And as far as quarnantine He sold me the female with a pastel male So I could "go ahead and get to breeding" so what was I to think. I thought that meant she was ok. I did quarantine the animals from the other animals I have. But why would I quarantine all the animals I got from him, if he said to go ahead and breed the girl. I thought they were all good.

Hm-mm? The effectiveness of quarantining a couple of animals after they shared the same box during a 24-h shipment, and were separated by just a couple of porous pieces of cloth is highly limited. Wouldn't you think?

Old 03-08-2008, 10:23 PM   #13
varnyard
Josh, what all did he buy from you?

Old 03-08-2008, 10:29 PM   #14
jnjreptile
Other than the normal female it was all c.b ball morphs.
Due to customer privacy issues we cannot list all the animals but if he wants to post what he got or give us permition to we will.

Old 03-08-2008, 10:35 PM   #15
grunt_11b
So your saying you didn't tell me you were giving her to me so " I could get started breeding this year"??? Is that what you are saying Josh?? I'm not a liar Josh..

Old 03-09-2008, 12:42 AM   #16
DaveyFig
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnjreptile
Other than the normal female it was all c.b ball morphs.
Due to customer privacy issues we cannot list all the animals but if he wants to post what he got or give us permition to we will.

Was the female normal that was straight off the incoming shipment truck, and sold before you even offered food, shipped in the same box as the C.b. morphs? I so hope it was seperate boxes. I have been looking at a couple snakes on your site all week, and that would just be too much for me.

Old 03-09-2008, 03:38 AM   #17
kmurphy
Quote:
So your saying you didn't tell me you were giving her to me so " I could get started breeding this year"??? Is that what you are saying Josh?? I'm not a liar Josh..
This is only March 9, "this year" would mean to me, in a few months, or the latter part of 2008. I wouldn't think it to mean as soon as they come in.

Old 03-09-2008, 03:43 AM   #18
kmurphy
Quote:
Well then I take my pinstripe male to get checked for parasites (because I thought thats what killed the female)
Mark did the pinstripe male from Josh?

Old 03-09-2008, 03:44 AM   #19
kmurphy
Sorry, should read "Mark did the pinstripe male come from Josh?".

Old 03-09-2008, 11:36 AM   #20
grunt_11b
Yes I bought 9 snakes from Josh and the pinstripe was one of them. When the shipment came the 7 smaller morphs were in one box and the 1400 gram pastel and 1100 gram or so female was in another box.

Alan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!