Everything Must Go!!!! Fish, equipment, plants - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Fish and Aquatics > Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2003, 11:48 AM   #1
Hlynn1975
Everything Must Go!!!! Fish, equipment, plants

I'm setting up a dart frog tank and no longer need this stuff.

2 Emperor 280's work very well - $30 each
2 Ebo Jager 200w heaters, also work well - $10 each
Aquatic Plants, assorted types, probably about 30-40 plants total - $20 takes them all.

Also available the 4 fish that live in this tank 2 Jack Dempseys, young but they killed all the other dempseys so might be a pair, I don't know. 1 rosy barb who for whatever reason is the sole surviving dither, guaranteed to pluck your arm hair out when you clean the tank. And 1 algae eater of some sort, was sold as a SAE but I suspect it might be a CAE. Take all 4 fish for $15. FISH MUST SELL BEFORE I CAN SELL THE FILTERS AND HEATERS LISTED ABOVE.

Here's a list of the leftovers from the last time I ran this ad. Some prices have been reduced.

Generic HOB about the size of the Penguin 125 but without biowheel - $7
Black Eclipse Explorer - $13
Penn Plax Small World Airpump - $5
Generic Air pump by Hartz - $5
Dolphin Q Airpump - $10
Tetra Tec Deep Water DW 18 airpump - $7
Penn Plax Deluxe 3" bubble disk $2
2 Betta Barracks (with as many of the dividers as I can find) - $5 for both
Gang valves 1 with 2 ports (new in box) 1 with 3 ports used - $3 for both
100g OSI brand Brine Shrimp eggs unopened, kept in freezer - $7

All filters will come with any filter media I find that goes with it (no guarantees on how much I have for any one filter). Shipping will be via USPS and will vary on how much what you want weighs. Shipping on the fish will be via USPS Express overnight service and will depend on where you live. I will accept Money Order or Cashiers check only. Email me at hlynn1975@charter.net if you are interested in buying anything.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-17-2005, 06:51 PM   #2
beitel49
I want the fish if shipping is available to western pennsylvania very interested

(724)-840-2096 for info

Old 04-04-2005, 04:42 AM   #3
cakoifan
Red face Gold Nugget Pleco / Red Tail Catfish Sale

hello,

I have a few gold nuggets pleco available for sale. Nice Color!! Currently feeding the algae waffle. The size ranges from 1" - 1.5", a total of 7 available. Price is $18 each or $15 each if you take all 7. I need the tanks for some new fish, unfortunately these must go.

Can ship anywhere in the u.s. for $10.00 or you can pick up yourself (orange county, CA).

I also have:

5 redtail catfish (2") - $15.00 each
2 Arapima (14") - $150 each (Pick Up Only) Growing FAST !!
Japanese Koi Nice Color and Pattern (5" - 18") Sanke, Showa, and Kohaku (Pick Up Only)

Prices to Sell!!
E-mail me at: Namesurf@aol.com if you have any questions or if you would like to purchase any of these fish.

Thanks. [color=red]

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread